Tiger-lilly's SW food journey

Well haven't YOU been a good girl lol! I must say you have some really nice looking meals! Oh and I'm glad you tried the banana cake too! I thought it was really yummy and you'd never know it was low syn!

Keep it up hunni xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I couldn't believe how nice it was. And with the rice pudding made it just right. I've had to stop myself going to the kitchen lol.
Todays food
Benefit bars from aldi (2) HEb with banana
Mash tuna onions and peppers with mash and loads of veg
Banana cake banana and rice pudding (added milk HEa)
Bacardi and cokes 3
Coffees at work
Don't know the amount of syns and don't care till I get my books. So flipping annoyed they ain't come yet!
I'll just plod on and try my best. Sigh!!!
Couldn't eat all me dinner.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1384205483235.jpg
    1384205483235.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 1384205508434.jpg
    1384205508434.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 1384205521904.jpg
    1384205521904.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 1384205536178.jpg
    1384205536178.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 66
Just had another look at my diary and noticed I had missed lunch! Don't know how that happened????
Having velvet crunch atm 4 syns

Some lovely food there again hunni. And I'm a BIG fan of Velvet crunch too!

4lb gain :(:(:(:(. Feel like a yoyo atm. Up and down week after week and my books still haven't come yet. So depressed.

Still no books? Seems strange it's taking so long to get them?

I know Dawn. My son ordered some stuff from Amazon on Tuesday and they came the next day! I so angry. I'm not giving up though but have lasped a bit!

hi luv found u :D
what books is it ur waiting for?
Sorry about ur loss! On monday for me its a new week, new start and i wanna get this weight off u can do it too xxx
Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I ordered some slimming world books from Amazon last month I believe and they haven't come yet. Very disappointed but am getting over it now and have had a look through minis and am confident I have all the help and support I need here. Thanks Sammie xxx

Just had a look at the email from Amazon and the delivery date for my books are between 2 nov to 21 nov!
Oh well, just keep going until they come.
On a better note I have joined up for the 7lb loss for Christmas. I really want to be 17stone for Christmas.

So how much do u have t lose? Im hopin i can do it its been a bad week with Lucas BUT bk at it and.hopefully nxt monday i.will see a loss :D
Ha really!! Somethogs come sooo fast i.ordered a soldier soldier dd for my mums bday from amazon n it said its del date is 22nd oct to 18th.november!!!!!!!! Anyway i.got it.on 24th oct!!!!
Xxxx

I'm 17st 8lb atm. I have had a bad week and refused to put my food and drink in the diary as I know I haven't eaten enough and drank too many syns. But I am drawing a line under it now and moving on. I will start to take my own advise and not beat myself up about it. Life is for living and I intend to live it to the full! Warts and all. If you fall off the wagon just pick yourself up, dust yourself down and jump back on.

My colleague at work is so thin ( but an absolute stunner ) had a panic attack when she found out she'd lost 4lb and stuffed her face until she was sick in a hope to gain it back. Then she felt guilty and starved herself to lose it again! I don't want to be like that. It scares me.

My son got another delivery to from Amazon that he ordered earlier this week. When I opened the door I was so excited cos I thought it was for me! Lol

My son has gone to get some shopping and I will plan some meals till Saturday then see what damage I have done.

Urgh nop dnt b like her doin tjat!!

I have a friend who is a size 8 and.constantly says shes.fat and tells me about dieting n.it really gets t me!!!

Urgh nop dnt b like her doin tjat!!

I have a friend who is a size 8 and.constantly says shes.fat and tells me about dieting n.it really gets t me!!!

I hate when slim people say that their fat. If they ask me I say yes you are! They don't say much after that.

Back