Time to get serious!

this weekend has blown everythin right off track! involved an indian takeaway, a bbq, alcohol and a hangover! lazy film day today and need to get back on it tomorrow!!!!!

this weekend has blown everythin right off track! involved an indian takeaway, a bbq, alcohol and a hangover! lazy film day today and need to get back on it tomorrow!!!!!

Sounds a good weekend! I love Indian takeaway. My advice would be don't ever point an Indian takeaway ever!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sounds a good weekend! I love Indian takeaway. My advice would be don't ever point an Indian takeaway ever!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

i wouldnt even attempt it lol i remember look before at the points list for restaurants and i remember just being shocked lol!!! we dont have indian very often luckily!
it has been a good weekend tho tbh! x

todays food

bfast-
lunch- 2 cheese and onion cobs with salad cream (nt sure how to point)
dinner - lasagne n salad 10pp

just planned my day tomorrow :) meeting a friend and walking into town as the weather is going to be beautiful again! and then to the park - then returning to cook a beef dinner as been as i was too hungover to cook one sunday haha :)

Did ww leader say u have to double ur points i havnt a clue i think am goin to stick with the way i used to do it but then on the app it doubles so confusinx

Back