time to knuckle down.....

well it is exactly 1 year to the day we leave for our cruise - excited much!

87.7 and I am no longer obese - excited much about that too.

wonder what tomorrow's weigh in will bring, I have more than passed my September challenge last week but as we are still in September i will add tomorrows total loss for the week to the September thread. It will be my first weigh in for Rosilea's Christmas countdown thread. think I will also join the October thread tomorrow.

3 egg omelette
apple
bananas

ham
grapes

fresh salmon steak
potatoes
peas
broad beans
butter 2 s

2 x cappuccino 7s
1 x Highlights hot choc 2
11gr squirty cream 1.5

took 4 bags of clothes to the clothes bank on monday, think i'll go and bag some more up later

ffynnon said:
well it is exactly 1 year to the day we leave for our cruise - excited much!

87.7 and I am no longer obese - excited much about that too.

wonder what tomorrow's weigh in will bring, I have more than passed my September challenge last week but as we are still in September i will add tomorrows total loss for the week to the September thread. It will be my first weigh in for Rosilea's Christmas countdown thread. think I will also join the October thread tomorrow.

3 egg omelette
apple
bananas

ham
grapes

fresh salmon steak
potatoes
peas
broad beans
butter 2 s

2 x cappuccino 7s
1 x Highlights hot choc 2
11gr squirty cream 1.5

took 4 bags of clothes to the clothes bank on monday, think i'll go and bag some more up later

Did u mean 77.7?? Or am I getting these diff weights mixed up? X

lol sorry i've been mixing my numbers us - yesterday was 78.7 not 87.7

today's weigh in is 78.3 a loss of 1.1kg for the week - 2.5 lbs

364 Days to cruise

3 eggs omelette
pear
apple

HM veg & lentil soup
banana
grapes

steak
SW chips done in actifry
mushrooms
tomatoes
peas

no idea what to have tonight to keep me going till 4 but i may make some joe's scotch eggs later ready for my grandaughters birthday tea tomorrow. so i may have one of those

Hi Mum, going to tag on to your thread here in the hope I will get a much needed kick up the bum to lose weight! Started and stopped a few times now and it's time to (finally) knuckle down as the name of the thread says! LOL!

Hi everyone - Got mum and dad and my inlaws coming over tomorrow for a small birthday tea for my daughter who will be 3 on Tuesday. Trying to get an idea on lots of free foods to do and perhaps some no syn or low syn treats. As mum is doing so well, i need to make sure I keep her on track as well as myself.

Today i've had:-

2 hb eggs
2 bread (400g loaf) HeB
marmite

I didn't really have much of a lunch as it 1)i wasn't really that hungry and 2)it was my daughter's birthday party, so i was busy trying to organise things, talking to people etc.... I had a coffee at the party venue.

I had pasta twists with left over homemade pasta sauce for tea topped with grated cheese - HeA allowance
diet coke to drink

coffee at party - 1.5syns for the milk.

Hoping for a much more better day tomorrow, food wise. I shouldn't have really skipped lunch today :-(

hello daughter, welcome to my (our) thread - you will get there, if i can do it then anyone can.

have some fruit if u get hungry

These scotch eggs are really nice and will be even better cold.

Tip:use wet hands to mold the sausagemeat around the egg, far easier and less messy.

all gone to pot today.

poached eggs
bacon

pear

HM veg & lentil soup
apple

went to grandaughters birthday tea, it all started very well

joes scotch egg hex b
crispy chicken from recipes section
skinless chicken drumstick
SW hummous
carrot sticks
pepper sticks
cherry tomatoes
baked baby potatoes
beetroot
4 bird roast (aldi) - for some reason the SW website does not have this but does have the 3 bird roast @ 1.5 syns per 100grams

then came...
small piece birthday cake
1 french fancy
1/4 chicken sandwich - think this had mayo in

2 x cappuccino 7

i can only estimate syns today but i would say that i am well over the daily allowance - i was doing ok till i had cake lol

thankyou ratty for doing a lovely tea for us. x

As stated above, I did a birthday tea for my daughter yesterday, and I tried to make sure I did plenty of SW friendly food for mum and myself. I'm proud to say that I stayed away from the pizza, sausage rolls, and pork pies, which catered for the non SW peeps. I did succumb to a french fancy though, which at 5 syns wasn't too bad I don't think. Other than that I stuck to skinless chicken drummers, crispy chicken (mm site recipe) which everyone else enjoyed too, veg sticks with homemade houmous, pickles, beetroot, SW roast baby spuds, cold ham and some of mum's lovely joe's homemade scotch eggs, which were miles better than the shop bought ones :D - thanks mum!!

I had hb eggs with toast and marmite in the mid morning, and what i had for tea as above was ample for me.
Drinks - diet coke.

Today so far

35g porridge HeB
200ml milk HeA
1 tsp honey - 1 syn
coffee - using rest of milk from allowance
homemade leek & potato soup
muller toffee yoghurt
banana

got some fruit for later and then got some leftovers from party yesterday to use up for tea as well. So far so good today.

x

back on track today, we go girly shopping in 6 weeks and i want to lose around 5kg by then.

poached eggs
banana
apple

ham
apple

roast beef
2 yorkshire pud - the sw website say these are 3 syns each for 20 gr batters but on entering the nutritional values on the syn calculator it says 2.5 syns per 20gr serving. i'm going with 2.5 each. - 5s
roast potatoes (actifry) with hex b olive oil
sprouts
swede
carrots
gravy

2 x cappuccino - 7s

Last edited:
Hello mum and everyone,

Last night for tea, as planned I kept to free foods from the leftovers from my daughter's tea party on Sunday.

Today so far it's been:-

2 weetabix HeA
1 tsp sugar - 1 syn
milk from HeB allowance
banana
lunch was not what i expected. It was meant to be leek and potato soup, but didn't have it as planned, so i went with a chicken salad from work to keep it "safe"
vanilla muller
grapes
Drinks - coffee using HeA allowance; water; diet coke

Tea tonight will will pork loins with pots and veg

x

bacon
poached eggs
apples
grapes
bananas
HM veg and lentil soup
roast beef
2 yorkies - 5s
roast parsnip
1 tab olive oil hex b
carrots
mushy peas
gravy
2 x cappuccino 7 s

Hi
So far so good this week - weigh-in will be Saturday, and I'm really hoping for a loss...

So far today...

35g porridge oats HeB
milk from allowance HeA
1 tsp honey - 1 syn
apple
2 x mugshots
muller greek style honeyed peach yoghurt - 0.5 syn

Rest of the day...

banana
Muller vanilla
chicken curry (SW korma recipe made with coconut yoghurt - 1 syn)
rice

drinks: tea/coffee (using rest of milk allowance HeA); water; diet coke

oops haven't updated my diary..

bacon
eggs
5gr butter - 2s
banana
apples
pear
grapes
leek & potato soup
HF creme fraiche - 1.5s
chicken
roast potato
roast parsnip
2 yorkshire puds
carrots
runner beans
gravy
tab olive oil hex b
2 x cappuccino 7s

loving my actifry atm, i throw the yorkshire puds in for the last 5 minutes of roasting the potatoes and parsnips and they are perfect

10 hour shift straight though today.

boiled eggs
banana
apples
grapes
leek n potato soup
creme friache 1.5s
potato
baked beans
lean corned beef 2s
1 x cappuccino 3.5s
1 x highlights 2s
squiry cream 1.5s

day off tomorrow, got a few things to do

Hello, haven't updated my diary since Wednesday.

Yesterday was good day

HB eggs
2 bread
2 laughing cow el cheese
banana
grapes
liver
mushrooms
onions
gravy
mashed potato
peas
muller greek style coconut yoghurt
drinks - tea, coffee, water and diet coke

Today so far:-

2 weetabix
milk
1 tsp sugar
banana
homemade cawl
muller toffee yoghurt
tea/coffee/water to drink

I've got a work's leaving do to go to tonight, and I intend to be as good as possible as I know there will be food. Weigh-in is tomorrow, so I don't want to do too much damage. Watch this space.....

rattymum - step away from the bread!!!

perhaps that i should explain that cawl (pronounced cowl)is a traditional Welsh broth made with vegetables and lamb or beef when used as a main meal but i tend to leave out the meat when making cawl for lunch, i do add lentils, yellow split peas or the frozen mushy peas (bagged ones not the ready made mushy peas in trays or pots) to bulk it out.

haven't been very hungry this morning for some reason

2 x cappuccino

1 slice bacon

lambs liver
onions
mushy peas
sprouts
potato
gravy

apple
banana

Back