time to knuckle down.....

1.4 kg lost this week - 3 pounds 1 oz

6.9kg to go to my original target

getting some comments almost daily now on how much weight i have lost.

made a nice quiche yesterday to have cold today using ...

4 eggs
2 small onions fried in fry light
large deseeded tomato
100grms ham
1 tbsp HF creme fraiche 1.5s
35grms light cheddar hex A

luckily OH doesn't like quiche so its all mine :drool:

Firstly well done ffynnon on your amazing loss this week. Very proud of you :clap: . I wish I could say the same for myself, but got a bit of a shock this morning with a 1.6kg GAIN. I wasn't expecting that. Having said that I went out last night for a work's leaving do. There was a buffet which consisted of sarnies, small pizzas, sausages on sticks, chips, onion rings, and wedges and cake(in other words, not very SW friendly!!). Even though I'd already paid for it I didn't have masses to eat, but I guess what I did eat didn't help, plus the alcohol too?... I know that it most probably didn't help to go out the night before a weigh in, but I don't think the gain was all down to that? Apart from my daughter's tea party last Sunday, it's been a good week for me, but I guess after looking back over the week, my speed foods could've been increased.... I think I will dust myself off now and give myself a kick up the bum for a good week this week :asskick:and no doubt mum will be doing the same :whoopass:! Not going to dwell on it too much now.

Today:-

2 hb eggs
2 toast (400g loaf) HeB
Marmite

Lunch out at Harvester - chicken & chorizo skewers (2 skewers in total) with new pots (no butter) and peas, salad from salad bar and diet coke to drink - not sure on syns for the chicken and chorizo skewers??

Lunch was quite late so didn't really feel hungry tonight so had:-

banana
muller toffee

Tomorrow we've been invited to a friend's house for sunday lunch... roast dinner, so hopefully plenty of veg to be had...

Here's hoping for a good week x

DD don't despair :hug99: there could be any number of reasons for that gain, forget about it now and start afresh.

today

home made quiche hex a & 1.5 syns

grapes

pasta
homemade tomato pasta sauce
lean minced beef
onion

apple

2 x cappuccino

wasn't expecting a loss this morning.

boiled eggs
2 xcappuccino - 7s
grapes
apple
cheddar light hex a
pickled onions
baked beans
roast beef
roast potato
roast parsnip
olive oil hex b
brussel sprouts
carrots
gravy

going to have my hair chopped off tomorrow - should be interesting

skipped breakfast and lunch

costa hot choc (no cream or mallows)11.5
coffee
1 sugar
dash milk
beef
roast potatoes
1 tab olive oil hex b
runner beans
1 yorkie 2.5s
gravy

apple
banana
grapes

made a quiche for tomorrow, well its more of a loaf as i cooked it in a silicone loaf pan - hopefully it will slice nicely.
working an extra shift tonight till 4am so will give it a try later.

had my hair cut, very pleased with it.

Morning! Been a good couple of days apart from cheesecake at friend's house on Sunday Oops! I also weighed on Sunday morning and I was 3lbs lighter than I was on the Saturday morning?? After discussion with mum, we concluded that it could've been the alcohol I had on Friday night, notably the lager! I felt very bloated on Saturday morning too... Note to self - no drinking the night before weigh-in!!

Having said that I need to be careful and watch the syns for the rest of the week. Update to diary:-

Sunday

scrambled eggs
bacon (no fat)
baked beans
roast lamb
potatoes (potatoes inc roasties)
broccoli
carrots
cauli
1 x yorkshire pudd
gravy
cheesecake with raspberries
really unsure of how many syns are in the cheesecake.....??
banana
apple
muler yoghurt
drinks: tea/coffee/diet coke

Monday

homemade sw quiche - made with eggs, ham, pepper, onion and 42g of reduced fat cheese - made this in a loaf tin and had a 1/3 of of it this morning with baked beans. It was quite shallow. I used 3 eggs and plenty of the filling. Will definitely make it again.

banana
leek and potato soup
apple
muller yoghurt
gammon
sw chips
peas
drinks: water/ coffee

Today (Tuesday) so far I've had some sw quiche - really enjoying that, so will make some more of it this week. I've also got with me, in work:-

banana
apple
2 x greek style yoghurts (0.5syn each)
leek and potato soup for lunch

I find the soup quite filling and I don't even miss the bread.

Tea tonight will be chilli con carne with rice. Trying to keep syns low after the cheesecake on Sunday!...

Hello, just to update my diary so far for today....

35g porridge HeB
200ml semi milk HeA
cinnamon
honey - 1tsp - 1syn
banana
muller honeyed peach greek style - 0.5syns
super speed soup
Drinks: tea/coffee (rest of A allowance); water

Got a couple of apples with me to eat this afternoon in work and some leftover chilli con carne for tea tonight. It's time of month time around the end of this week :( so we'll what the scales say on Saturday morning. x

76.5 yesterday

quiche
leek n potato soup
gammon
potato
peas
broad beans
parsley sauce
cappuccino
apples
quiche during late shift

today
77.1 - the magic number at the moment is 76.1 which will take me under 12 stone - hopefully get there in the next week or so

i'm sure eating so late does have an effect, i got to bed at 4am and up again at about 9.30am

boiled eggs
gammon
beetroot
apples
grapes
lamb
roasties
olive oil hex b
cabbage
carrots
1 yorkie 2.5s
gravy 1.5s
mint sauce HM syn free
2 x cappuccino 7s

Last edited:
Mum I think will you get to your 76.1 this weekend... I have a feeling you will :fingerscrossed:. It's t.o.m. for me :( but still hoping for a loss on Saturday. I'm off work today, and so far i've had...

2 hb eggs
banana
muller honeyed peach greek style - 0.5syns

I'm going to do a corned beef hash and beans for tonight's tea. i'm not sure what to have for lunch, as i'm not really hungry at the moment - could be beans or spaghetti on toast perhaps.... and some fruit to snack on later. Will take some chicken out later ready to have tomorrow for tea. x

was really tired this morning, luckily the cat woke me in time for work.

the beauty of working from home is that i can at least prep dinner while i work.

boiled eggs
apples
grapes
bananas
leek & potato soup
shepherds pie...
lean minced beef
onions
carrots
potato
beef stock cube
cabbage
cheese hex a
80gr RTE prunes hex b

3 cappuccino 10.5
gravy granues 1.5

day off tomorrow, expecting a Joe's delivery, will make some scotch eggs tomorrow afternoon.

Hello, well done mum on your loss this week :D. I'm sure you will reach your 76.1 soon enough! xx

Lost 5lb this week or in kgs it was 2.7kg which converts to 5lbs 15ozs to be exact lol, so I'm over the moon!!! And it was t.o.m. too!

It's been a good day so far today:-

2 hb eggs
baked beans on toast (HeB)
greek style cherry yoghurt 0.5syns

Having a chinese with oh tonight and I will be having chicken with black bean sauce and plain boiled rice , which will be 5 syns.

Got lunch over at oh's parents tomorrow - and it will be roast beef! yum yum!

x

well done daughter!

yes i'm hoping to cross into the 11 stone something this coming week.

today

boiled eggs
banana
apple
HM rice pudding using hex b milk and truvia
scotch egg
bacon
tomatoes
hp sauce 1s
grapes
3 x cappuccino 10.5s

Sunday

hb eggs x 2
toast 2 2 (HeB)
marmite
banana (some of which my darling daughter pinched off me!!)
a few grapes
roast beef
roasties x 3
mash potatoes
parsnips
carrots
broccoli
peas
gravy
muller greek style cherry (0.5)
drinks - coffee/diet pepsi (coffee made using milk allowance HeA)

Had a lovely roast beef dinner (not as nice as yours though mum ;):drool:) at oh parents. Quite difficult to judge the syns on it, but I probably went over the allowance for today?.... New day tomorrow and mum's dropping off some Joe's sausages and sausagemeat sometime in the day, so I will have those one day this week for tea and hopefully make some scotch eggs as well - good to take to work. Will hopefully make an sw quiche too. Tomorrow, i'n planning to have:-

eggs & toast or porridge with banana & honey for breakfast (either of which will cover my HeB)
cawl for lunch
chicken for tea - will either make a chicken curry (sw recipe) or chicken wrapped in bacon with 1 or 2 laughing cow extra light cheese triangles in the middle
snacks and drinks - tea/coffee/water/diet pepsi & fruit

think i've lost the plot - 4 x 4am finish shifts on the trot, 2 down 2 to go.

yesterday.
bacon
joes sausages
tinned tomatoes
apples
grapes
hm scotch eggs 4s
pork
roast potatoes
olive oil hex b
roast parsnip
runner beans
carrots
2 x cappuccino

today
didn't get up till 11am

weight watchers vanilla rice pudding 6s
ham
apple
grapes
cheese hex a
2 x cappuccino 7s
chicken
roast potatoes
olive oil hex b
carrots
runner beans
yorkie 2.5
gravy

gone over syns today. must do better tomorrow.

Hello, I haven't updated my diary since Sunday so here goes:-

Monday

35g Porridge (heb)
200ml milk (hea)
1tsp honey - 1syn
banana
grapes
cawl - This didn't taste very nice for some reason, so I hardly ate it :-(
greek muller - 0.5syn
apple
chicken breast
2 x laughing cow extra light triangles - 2 syns
2 x slices chorizo - i'm guessing 1-2 syns
parma ham - 1 syn
new potatoes
carrots
broccoli
drinks: tea/coffee/water/diet coke

Tuesday

35g porridge (heb)
100ml milk (hea) & 100ml water
1 tsp honey - 1syn
banana
grapes
chicken
salad
apple
greek muller - 0.5syn
3 x joe's pork and apple sausages
sw homemade chips
baked beans
drinks: tea/coffee/water/diet coke

Wednesday

I unfortunately skipped having a proper breakfast today :-( so had a greek muller - 0.5syn
banana
ham sandwich (heb)
mayo - 2syns
2 x choc digestives (I was on a training course this afternoon, it was a bit boring and the biccies were there - I'm just being honest LOL - 8syns)
Venison steaks - OH got these to try - they are from Aldi Specially Selected range and are marinated, but 0.5syn per portion, so not bad.
roast new potatoes
petit pois
drinks: tea/coffee (hea); water; diet coke

Thursday

greek yoghurt - 0.5syn
2 hb eggs
2 toast (heb)
marmite
pork loin steaks
mashed potato
carrots
broccoli
drinks: tea/coffee/diet coke

Haven't been on scales all week - really don't want to peek, but fingers crossed there'll be a loss on Saturday xx

i've not updated for a few days either but i have been 100% all days

today

3 egg omelette
2 large tomatoes
5 gr butter 2 syns
tin pink salmon
baked beans
banana
apple
grapes
cheese hex a
prunes hex b
HM shepherds pie made with EL mince, onion, carrots, beef stock cubes topped with potato and swede mash
brussel sprouts
mushy peas
gravy 1.5s
3 x cappuccino

i have been so looking forward to my day off today, didn't get up till 11am.

boiled eggs
apples
grapes
left-over shepherds pie
mushy peas
cheese hex a
prunes hex b
1 tsp sugar 1 syn
dash milk in coffee .5 syn (about 20ml)
2 x cappuccino 7 syns

really annoying that the SW website is not more user friendly

a dissapointing half pound loss for me this week. don't know why its been such a struggle, I had gained 3 kilos midweek for no apparent reason, i have not deviated from the plan in any way. So really I am glad to have lost those 7.5 pounds in 3 days. I can only put it down to fluid retention as my hands are quite swollen when i get up in the morning.

But I am thrilled about making that magic number of 76.1, I am now officially under 12 stone.

Back