ProPoints Time to shift the junk from my trunk.

I managed to burn the potato wedges so me and the kids just had a jam doughnut each :family2:
My points for the day have stayed the same
0/49 weekly used

Last edited:
I managed to burn the potato wedges so me and the kids just had a jam doughnut each :family2:
My points for the day have stayed the same
49/49 weekly used

id much prefer the doughnut ;)
well done on the loss - u are doing fab!! xx

Evening meal was going to be pie with squash chips and veg. I knew having pie would be a lot of points but 17 is too much for a slice, so got to rethink what im gonna make now.

Evening meal was going to be pie with squash chips and veg. I knew having pie would be a lot of points but 17 is too much for a slice, so got to rethink what im gonna make now.

pies are ridiculous arent they!
hope u though of something else just as scrummy! x

Day 2

Breakfast= 2 rice cakes, low fat mayo, ham 4 points
Lunch= mushroom and onion omelette with salad and coleslaw 7 points
Dinner= small slice of pie, butternut squash chips, and steamed veg 11 points
Snacks= WW yogurt 1 point
Coffee= 2 points
25/29 used
0/49 weekly

My son has just opened up a packet of orange chocolate digestives, 2 points each...........mmm no thanks son.
It explains why I ended up at 15 1/2 stone in the first place.

My son has just opened up a packet of orange chocolate digestives, 2 points each...........mmm no thanks son.
It explains why I ended up at 15 1/2 stone in the first place.

That's good willpower! Mines been awful today!

Crazy I know but you could have one biscuit! Although I know how you probably feel and that they are so moreish that one leads to more!

Food looking good today. Pie sounds yummy! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

1 biscuit is not worth 2 points to me, I have discovered asda's good and counted caramel rice cakes, 1 point each. They are delicious and my daughter likes them too so im happy to let her have a few instead of a chocolate bar.

Today I have shown real will power as I found out my son (hes 21 with learning difficulties) needs to see a neurologist as he keeps blanking out and slumping. In these situations I would have normally turned to food for comfort or even had a drink, but ive stuck to my guns and stayed in my points :) xxxxx

Oh I hope your son will be ok. That sounds a worry for you.

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you amba. Although he doesn't know it's happening he's upbeat about it, it's kind of scary someone telling you your doing something you don't know about. Xxxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Totally fell off the wagon this morning and had a McDonald's breakfast, 13 points, but it was delicious. Fruit and veg for the rest of the day now

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

I reckon you deserve a McDonalds breakfast. Hope your son is ok. worrying times. Dont let the stress beat you though, keep coming on here for the support, xx

I reckon you deserve a McDonalds breakfast. Hope your son is ok. worrying times. Dont let the stress beat you though, keep coming on here for the support, xx

Thanks Kelly, I am so glad I came across this site, everyone has been lovely and its nice to share stuff and see how everyone is doing on their own journey. I did used to attend WW meeting but didn't find the leader helpful, for 6 weeks she kept going on about how her star pupil had lost 7 stone and kept it off, and if this woman could do it then everyone could do it, she didn't really support anyone who struggled. I am now following the WW using all my old books from home, it seems to be going ok so far :) xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks Kelly, I am so glad I came across this site, everyone has been lovely and its nice to share stuff and see how everyone is doing on their own journey. I did used to attend WW meeting but didn't find the leader helpful, for 6 weeks she kept going on about how her star pupil had lost 7 stone and kept it off, and if this woman could do it then everyone could do it, she didn't really support anyone who struggled. I am now following the WW using all my old books from home, it seems to be going ok so far :) xxxxxxxx

Thats what i do too. I also tried going to classes twice, once when it was old points but, i just think the group thing isnt for me and i got nothing from it. I carried on at home and lost 3 st. Sadly i gained just over 1 of those stones and have been struggling to loose it for quite a few years now. Always up and down with the same few lbs. I went to a group again when the pp was launched and carried on at home, but im still here weighing the same as i did 2-3 years ago or more! These forums back then used to be much busier and very very supportive. i find them pretty quiet nowadays, but i still rely on them an awful lot. i wonder where everyone went! :confused:

Thats what i do too. I also tried going to classes twice, once when it was old points but, i just think the group thing isnt for me and i got nothing from it. I carried on at home and lost 3 st. Sadly i gained just over 1 of those stones and have been struggling to loose it for quite a few years now. Always up and down with the same few lbs. I went to a group again when the pp was launched and carried on at home, but im still here weighing the same as i did 2-3 years ago or more! These forums back then used to be much busier and very very supportive. i find them pretty quiet nowadays, but i still rely on them an awful lot. i wonder where everyone went! :confused:

I used to use these forums alot about 2 years ago. There were so many active threads!! It did taper off alot after that. I'm really hoping they pick back up again because I need them lol.

Back