ProPoints Time to shift the junk from my trunk.

I used to use these forums alot about 2 years ago. There were so many active threads!! It did taper off alot after that. I'm really hoping they pick back up again because I need them lol.

Hi MrsLmc xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

I used to use these forums alot about 2 years ago. There were so many active threads!! It did taper off alot after that. I'm really hoping they pick back up again because I need them lol.

Me too. I used to get most of my meal ideas from here.

My fall off the wagon this morning, didn't stop there, I then fell over the cliff lol

Just ate 2 choc chip brioche rolls 8pp, I really need to snap out of it, I can't believe how crappy I feel, especially since I haven't been swimming or the gym. The kids are off to their dads over the weekend so Friday morning I can get back on my exercise routine
Xxxxx

Hiya just draw a line under it and start again back on plan. I had a similar day yesterday but back on track today. If I've learnt anything from this forum it's to start again right away as opposed to letting one bad day turn into several which is what I used to do! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hiya just draw a line under it and start again back on plan. I had a similar day yesterday but back on track today. If I've learnt anything from this forum it's to start again right away as opposed to letting one bad day turn into several which is what I used to do! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks for the great advice xxx

Today I haven't even counted my points as I know its a lot, its been a really shitty day.
Tomorrow is a new day, and my meals are planned, and im back on track.
Im off now, gonna finish my day with a big glass of water and a early night, so im refresh for the morning :) xxxxxx

Today I haven't even counted my points as I know its a lot, its been a really shitty day.
Tomorrow is a new day, and my meals are planned, and im back on track.
Im off now, gonna finish my day with a big glass of water and a early night, so im refresh for the morning :) xxxxxx

Aww sorry you are having such a shitty day! Loving the attitude though. Nice early night for a successful day tomorrow

Good morning everyone, hope you all have a great day.
I was up at 6am, feeling freshed and determined.
Breakfast
Weetabix 3pp
WW yogurt 1pp
pint of water.

I also found a sugar free jelly in the cupboard so I've made that for a treat after tea :)
xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
The weather is quite nice here today so me and my son are going to walk to my friends and have cuddles with my 1 year old god daughter, we have not seen them since last week. It will also be good to get out of the house, and the walk is 4 miles there and back so will earn a few activity points.

Well done jbsmum on getting back on track! Way to go.. I swear by the jelly with fruit especially the orange flavoured one with the mandarins. Need to buy more of it :)

BREAKFAST
Weetabix (3) points
Ww yogurt (1) point
Glass water

DINNER
Ham salad (5) points
Mango slices
Coffee (1) point
Pint black current juice

TEA
Paella (10) points
1 spoon of oil (3) points
1 chicken nugget (1) point
Pint of black current

SNACKS
French fries (2) points

Activity earned (3) points

26/29 used

I won't be using the oil again when I make the paella, the packet said 1 tablespoon and I just put it in, wish I had checked the points beforehand.

I've had a really great day, stayed in my points, done some walking including hills which I hate, shared a bag of crisps with my god daughter, had a good gossip with my friend, now im home spending time with my kids
Xxxxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431069809.173623.jpg
Today's breakfast, chicken bacon and mushroom omelette cooked in the oven 9pp in total so half now and the rest tomorrow
Xxxx

Breakfast
Omelette 5 pp
Coffee 2pp
Pint of juice

Lunch
Chicken breast wrap 11pp
Salad
Coffee 1pp
Diet coke

Tea
WW spaghetti Bolognese 8pp
Pint juice

Snacks
velvet crisps 2pp

30 minutes speed walking 3pp earned

29/29 used

Morning everyone :wave_cry:

Well I am 12 days into my "shift my junk" journey, I cant believe how different I feel, I am sleeping better, I have more energy, my hair and skin are much softer, I just feel really good. Don't get me wrong I know I am going to have highs and lows and Wednesday was my low day, I ate 48/49 weeklies and my daily 29, but a line was drawn and I got back on track.

Plans for today went out the widow as its chucking it down outside and I know I should still walk the 30 minutes to get to the gym in the rain, but I don't want to, I will get wet and cold, so for the time being I am getting on my cross trainer (which I hate with a passion) to burn off my breakfast. Pork casserole for one is in the slow cooker so that's lunch sorted, and since I am child free till tomorrow I think I might go out this evening for a few drinks with my friends :)
xxxxxxxxxx

Back