To the top of the mountain.. and beyond!!

Just realised what i did yesterday and today is 18% of my challege. Daunting but seeing as i havent worked out in 2 weeks thats not a bad start!

Hopefully ill be able to do 30-40 next week

40 the third week

50 the fourth

then need to taper off the two weeks before

I WILL DO THIS!!

71 hours down.. 24 to go

I can't keep my eyes open! Food has gone out the window but I couldn't care less tbh. Exercise is the goal!

Smash this kilometres, f$@! The food!!! X

Soo.. I've walked to the gym.

image-2373677830.jpg

id be more thinkin of the walk back and would cave in lol. go you tho its fab xx

Oh lordy I am soreeee!!!!

5 and half hours in total!!

Right need your thoughts ladies!

I used my pedometer on the phone for most of the walk (20 mins here and there that i didnt track)

Total walking (to gym and back) - 8.33 miles (13.4km) average speed 3.2, total cals 703, time 2 hrs 40.

Then I added up my walking in the gym, which is much faster although I didnt go as fast as usual.. around 5 per hour on average. Total cals 871, time 2 and half hours... distance... 12.24

Now I always thought the treadmill was km.. but that doesnt make sense as it means I would have been going at a slower pace than walking there which I def was not!! So now I think it is miles?

I have been researching for the last hour and it seems to make sense with the total and time taken. So i think the gym also measures in miles? - What do you think? Am I missing something?

If I am right...

In 5 1/2 hours I have walked..

20.57 miles / 33.1 km

Total cals = 1571

Am I going loopy?? I want to get it right as Im only kidding myself otherwise!

Back