To the top of the mountain.. and beyond!!

If you know how long it takes you to walk a mile on average you can use that as a rough guide if you convert the time? I know I can do a mile in 17-18 mins but I do have Alfie with me and he has to stop and sniff every blade of grass and lamp post that we pass! x

I think its right, my outside walking averaged to 3.2 miles per hour / 5.2 km and i walked a lot lot faster in the gym so it does tally up!!

Wow... ive really shocked myself! Been underestimating my distance all this time.

This does mean that does I actually did a third or my london-brighton walk!!! I feel a tad emotional! I CAN DO THIS

Also decided Im gonna do two big walking days a week, no more. On those days I'm not really gonna count syns. But follow SW the other 5.

Will do a mix of shred, cross training, swimming etc another 1/2 times a week.

Weighing in at a whopping 10 st 9.5!! Oops

Today has been good.

B - porridge
Banana

S - melon medley and 2 granola slice things

L - homemade curry rice and chips

S - almonds

D - bolognaise and wholemeal pasta

Steering back to clean eating.. I'm eating too much rubbish and can't stop my hunger right now!!

onwards and upwards hun. you will blast that off in no time xz

Thanks hun, my measurements are disgusting but hey I'm getting pretty fit! Just not to look at!!

sometimes weight isn't important but measurements are don't be down tho your doing well xx

Your body will want feeding after all your exercise... All you need to do is pick this right items but get, don't we all!!!! If only it was that easy ;-) x

Back