Tomorrow is the Day!

Good Luck Jacci. :)

Thank you!

Well day 2 has arrived and I must admit I woke up hungry...just had a bar for brekkie at work today. had the white chocolate and raspberry one. It is nice, maybe not quite as gorgeous as the peanut one.
I know its naughty but I am a bit of a serial weigher and I have lost at least 2.5lbs! I know its water etc but a loss is still a loss so very very happy with that. When I got home last night I actually enjoyed the black coffee so have brought my own coffee into work so that is a major problem solved.

Ok so plan is lots of water between now and my lunch at 1.00...I hope ypou all have a lovely day!

jacci xx

Hi Jacci

I'm starting today - so a few days behind you. Glad the Chilli was good, I got 5 free too and I do love a nice chilli :) 2.5lbs is a great loss so far ... I'm a serial weigher too, and not gonna apologise for it :D

I'm used to black tea already as I live alone and v bad at remembering to buy milk, and as I have skimmed anyway it doesn't taste much different, but glad you're getting used to the Black tea.

I'm looking to lose 5st, but will be over the moon when I lose 1st as that's the lowest I've been in my adult life (I'm ashamed to admit!).

Anyway I'm waffling - good luck for another day!

L

Hi Jacci

I'm starting today - so a few days behind you. Glad the Chilli was good, I got 5 free too and I do love a nice chilli :) 2.5lbs is a great loss so far ... I'm a serial weigher too, and not gonna apologise for it :D

I'm used to black tea already as I live alone and v bad at remembering to buy milk, and as I have skimmed anyway it doesn't taste much different, but glad you're getting used to the Black tea.

I'm looking to lose 5st, but will be over the moon when I lose 1st as that's the lowest I've been in my adult life (I'm ashamed to admit!).

Anyway I'm waffling - good luck for another day!

L

Hi Lesley....Best wishes for a fab first day!

I have been hungrier today definitely, am having a hazelnut shake and it is lovely! I have had at least 1.5 ltrs of water and will just continue drinking for the rest of the day. I am planning on having a soup tonight. I have taken advantage of the BOGOF offer and have ordered 2 of every meal so I can see what they are like, I didnt order any originally as I thought they would be yuck but was impressed with the chilli so they will arrive tomorrow so goodness knows what I will be having for dinner tomorrow!
I have got a very slight headache but Im a bit of a headachey person anyway so no problem there.

Take care all. xx

I have drunk so much water today I have lost count! Just had a tomato and basil soup, it was really tasty. Have been hungry on and off all day but nothing I couldn't cope with.So lots more water to drink for the rest of the evening and then onto day 3, I know it is very early days for me but I am actually finding this quite exciting!

Take care all.

xxx

Hi Jacci, first week is the hardest, you're doing great :)

Hold on to that excitement and you'll be able to take it with you through the weeks :) weight loss is exciting and when it's this rapid it's easy to keep the diet buzz :) xx

Hi all,day 3 is here!
Had a bit of a family issue last night but didnt reach for food, thats a first!I know I shouldnt but Im going to have a sneaky weigh in in a mo!
Take care all!

xx
Done said weigh in, lost another 2lbs....I am loving this!

Last edited:
Hi Ninja and good luck!
Well I love love love the banana milk shake....Its heavenly!
Wasnt as hungry this morning as I was yesterday so that is good. Had a bit of a family prob...(who would have adult children!) but I didnt go and eat which would normally be my first thought. Im enjoying this as it is so strict there is no room for just popping something into your mouth, you know what you can eat and then its water all the way!
I have a very bad back...needs surgery but it would be messy to quote consultant so am hoping that by losing my weight I will notice an improvement although unfortunately not today!
Well have a good day everyone and I will chat later...still cant believe how lovely the banana milkshake is!!

Jacci xx

Overcoming obstacles and not reaching in to the cupboard is what makes you feel like you can actually do this I think :) xx

I have just had the cherry and almond bar and it was fab, love it! Got a little headache but nothing major and I am hungry now because the bar was so nice, I could easily eat another one! I have had 2 litres of water and am looking forward to dinner tonight as my order of meals arrived this am. Dont know what Im going to have...so exciting!

Take care all,
jacci xx

I think you are right there QB, I also like the strictness of it and I think the time was right too.

This site is a godsend , the support is so helpful...thank you.

xx

Last edited:
Water is your friend for headaches!! :) xx

Water and paracetamol!! LOL I went through a shivery, headachy thing.

Im glad you are excited - me too!! I love trying the packs. I am getting a good list now of everything I like so when I reorder in a few weeks time I will only have delicious stuff to eat. :) I love that there are actual meals. Had carbonara today and it was lovely, could have eaten twice the amount!! Have you had a double chocolate bar yet? they are like brownies. mmmmmmmm

keep going...the hungry stage fades, slowly but it does fade. xx

What did you decide for Dinner? I'm loving the meals ... only had 2 but can't wait to try more :) And now can't wait to try the double chocolate bar - think I'll take that to my friends sons 2nd birthday bbq on Saturday :)

Hi all, I had the Shepherds Pie and again was very pleasantly surprised, it tasted a LOT better than it looked!
I had to go to the supermarkets after work and was looking at the food thinking gosh I wont be eating you for a long time! I felt ever so slightly wooey in the head whilst wandering around but nothing too major at all. I have consumed what feels like gallons of water today! Tried to buy some ketostix but they had run out, how will I know when I am ketosis...just wondering what symptoms to look out for?
Well, loads of water for me tonight and we will pop out to vote in a bit.
Take care all. xx

Water and paracetamol!! LOL I went through a shivery, headachy thing.

Im glad you are excited - me too!! I love trying the packs. I am getting a good list now of everything I like so when I reorder in a few weeks time I will only have delicious stuff to eat. :) I love that there are actual meals. Had carbonara today and it was lovely, could have eaten twice the amount!! Have you had a double chocolate bar yet? they are like brownies. mmmmmmmm

keep going...the hungry stage fades, slowly but it does fade. xx

I don't think I've ordered any of those I will next time! xx

I had the shepherd's pie today too - loved it, but yes it did look like either baby food or something that comes out the other end :D

Back