Tomorrow is the Day!

Day 4.....Well sitting at work drinking a choc mint shake, its ok. I will probably buy a couple again just to ring the changes but its not my favourite. I woke up a little bit hungry and had to get up twice overnight to go to the loo!! Im hoping ketosis will kick in soon but tbh havent felt too bad the last few dats anyway tbh. The weekend will be interesting but Im working tomorrow am so that will help. Hubby and I normally go out for cooked brekkie over the weekend but no more...I will have a large americano and a bar!
Good news is weighed today and another 1.5lb done so 6 lbs off.....more than happy with that!
Have a great day all! xx

Lunchtime for me now so just had a chocolate orange bar which I wasnt keen on tbh, I could eat it but wont be ordering them again. Still drinking water non stop and did feel hungry before I had it but I know in about 10 mins or so I will be feeling fuller. Just had a look at myself in the mirror and was not overhappy with what I saw so that gives me even MORE incentive to keep going!
Hubby is out tonight so Im going to go home, decide what to eat...I may just have to have the pancakes and have a very early night!
Take care all.

xx

Bed is the safest place to avoid food ;) you're doing so well Jacci. Happy friday to you xx

Ive just had the sweet & sour noodles, I decided to cook them on the hob and they were very tasty indeed. The weekends will be interesting but Im working tomorrow 9 - 1 so that will help! Ive decided I will go to Costa after work and have a bar in there with an Americano and then have a wander round the few shops we have and finally have my nails done before going home. I will have a shake at work for brekkie.
Im still enjoying this, for the briefest of moments today I felt a strong desire for a cheese & pickle sandwich but that thought soon vanished thank goodness!x So lots of water for me for the rest of the evening from my cosy bed... I do love being lazy!
Hope you all have a lovely evening. xx

Just had the coconut shake at work, forgot my shaker, couldnt find a spoon anywhere so did it in a cup with the top of a pen! I dont think I could really get the taste of it as it just tasted like vanilla to me!Drinking lots of water now and finish work at 1300.
Best news is I weighed today and am now 16 10 so 8lbs gone! Dont know if Im in ketosis yet, this is day 5, will try and get some ketostix later, it would be nice to know!

Chat soon,

xx

Had my fave cherry & almond bar for lunch.Probably tmi but the paste type bars do make me a tad windy! Dont know what to have for dinner yet....so much to choose from! Had a look at myself in a full length mirror today, Im sure I look less bloated which is fab!
x

Just had the crispy cereal for dinner. I had that as I needed to eat something quickly as I came over most peculiar and thought I was going to faint, I was nauseous,hot/cold and very light headed,not nice at all. The cereal wasnt bad tbh and once Id had that and a cup of bouillon I felt a lot better thank goodness! I didnt tell hubby as he would have made me eat, just staggered into the garden saying I was having a mega hot flush!
I probably havent drunk as much water today as in the last few days so Im hoping that was why I felt so rubbish.
Take care all. xx

Hi Jacci

I felt light headed today too - but like you didn't tell anyone as was afraid of a lecture, but it passed, glad yours did too - upping the water is probably a good idea though.

Did you get your nails done the other day? I did mine this morning and it was tough trying to do them and needing to pee all the time! :giggle:

Glad the sweet and sour noodles were good - i love noodles, so will definitely be adding them to my next order! I'm still to try the cherry almond bar, but those tastes are some of my fave, so may have it tomorrow evening for a sunday treat :)

Have a great Sunday
L
x

I had my nails done today and they are a very similar pink to the colour you are wearing in your pic!
The sweet & sour noodles have a very mild flavour but I really enjoyed them, was thinking of having them tonight but honestly thought I was going to keel over so cereal it was. Going shopping tomorrow, I do believe I keep Debenhams going on my own! I love a shop and the thought of shopping when I am rid of my weight is very motivating!
Take care xx

My nails must be the same colour as yours then :) Enjoy shopping, I'm a big fan of Debs, and like you can't wait to be able to shop in all their 'departments' :)

My nails must be the same colour as yours then :) Enjoy shopping, I'm a big fan of Debs, and like you can't wait to be able to shop in all their 'departments' :)
Im smiling at the thought of it now, absolute bliss and how much money will I spend...totally cannot wait!xx

Day 6 and a lovely sunny one it is too. Going shopping soon, even being a big girl I do love shopping, gosh how much will I love it when Im smaller! However no big brekkie for me today, I will have a bar with a black coffee.Go me!
I have lost another 1lb,so now 9lb down.
Have a lovely Sunday all.

xx

Had the lemon bar for brekkie which was not too bad at all, so far my worst bar has been the orange choc bar. I can eat it but wont order it again.

I have just had the maple syrup pancakes for lunch and they are my all time fave so far, I loved them!

Tried on few tops in size 18 (am a 20 at the mo) and Im not quite there yet.....will try again maybe next week.

Chat later, xx

Well done on your losses :) you'll be in the smaller sizes before you know it. How exciting! Xx

Well done on your losses :) you'll be in the smaller sizes before you know it. How exciting! Xx
Aah thanks QB, you are right this is an exciting journey. Everyday brings us nearer to our goal!

Feeling a little bit sicky now so will have dinner soonish, think I may go for the carbonara tonight.

Take care Hun and have a lovely evening. xx

Bless me father for I have sinned....just cooked the biggest steaks ever for Hubby and son and they kept on saying it was the most tender steak ever so I had a tiny piece! It was gorgeous I must admit!

Other than that I had the Carbonara which I cooked on the hob and it was lovely. I have had a cup of bouillon today so lots of water for me for the rest of the evening. The downside to this diet is the getting up at night for the loo, I had to get up 3 times last night! Still no pain, no gain I suppose, enjoy the rest of Sunday all....xx

Back