Too much pressure.....apparently

Well I had a pretty awful day yesterday but didn't resort to eating crap! Did the opposite! But had 3 super speed for breakfast and have 4 for lunch so we'll see. Currently having a peppermint tea which I've found to help too!
That's a great result last week well done you!! I'm 5foot 10 so 11st 11 is top end of my bmi healthy range, never ever thought I'd be a 10!!
Not staying to group again tonight, which I feel really guilty about!!

Wow that's brilliant, well done you!

Wow, melonball. You're flying towards that target! So great! This time next week you could be the proud owner of a target sticker!

Well life truly got in my way for a while but I hit target on 15th December!!! And treated myself to a new car! (And a nice one as I almost live in it for work!)
But then I went away with work for 2 days and put on 2 1/2 lbs that week, oops! Was still in target zone, but this week was obviously Christmas. Just got back from my Mum's and could have been worse but could have been better!!
Just stood on the scales after lunch and in 5 layers of clothing and I'd put on 4lbs I'm hoping a lb of that is clothing and lunch, and hopefully I can shift a lb but tomorrow weigh in at 7pm. And I'll only be 1 1/2lbs outside target zone.
Fingers crossed!
Then saintly week to be back at target for first weigh in of the new year! :)

Well done..you must be so proud. :-D
I reckon I'm between 7 and 10 lbs off target now - I can almost taste it! (and I reckon it'll taste even better than the chocolates and champagne in the house I'm trying hard to ignore!)

Thanks guys :)
Only put on 1 1/2 lbs over Christmas I'm ok with that, still in target zone, going to have a really good week this week try and get back to exact target!
Good luck everyone this week x

Back