Too much pressure.....apparently

Stayed the same again!

Have no words really!

But ate my synned chocolate treat on the way home and now having my soup for tea.

New week. . . . .

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no...That's so unfair. I'd be sulking unbearably but you're absolutely doing the right thing. The only thing I can suggest is to try to change things about as I've heard it said at group (as well as on here) that sometimes our bodies get used to us doing the same thing... If you're doing extra easy then perhaps do the odd green or red day, try to have different healthy extras than you usually do and/or at different times of the day and write everything down and measure things this week (I know I get complacent about my milk for example and cos I know the plan inside out I approximate). And I know it sounds mad but are you eating enough? My consultant is often reminding people who are stuck that if they're not eating enough our bodies hang on to the weight and go into 'starvation' mode. Up to you but would it help to post your food diary here every day? Jo x

Hi Jo,
Was really annoyed yesterday!!
I don't stick with the same plan at the moment I'm flicking between green and EE. It was one thing I discovered after 4st I needed to mix it up.
I would post my food diary . . . . . Just ignore the strange meals. . . . . Tend to mix breakfast, lunch and dinner around as I fancy at the moment!! Lol
For example I knew I wouldn't be able to heat my soup up at lunch. . . . So had it for breakfast!!

Hi melonball. Sorry for the delay in replying (having a sulk of my own :( put on 2 pounds..but I feel a bit bloated and bluh over the last couple of days, not sure if it's water retention but I've been good this week so I'm putting it down to a blip).

I feel a bit of a fraud commenting on your food diary (considering my gain!) but the only thing I would say is you could increase the free and superfree food (I wonder whether you're eating enough)?

Here's to a better week this week (for me it can't be much worse!).. I should certainly be more active as its back to work this week!

Oh no!! It's almost better if you know the reason for the gain or maintain. It awful when you just don't know why!!

A few have said about more superfree so so today I had more. And planning to tomorrow too. Next soup batch is in the slow cooker. Had a burger (homemade, 5% beef) for tea it was heaven!! Oh and 12 1/2 syns of chocolate for pudding!

Hope you're feeling happier this evening.

Hiya
Yeah not too bad. Hoping to have a good week this week (trying to drink more). How's your week going with the extra superfree?

Going ok.... I think. I'll find out Monday! Although not felt well today so hopefully that won't impact me. Going to have a very chilled out day tomorrow working on my cake for my next competition! :)

Good luck for tomorrow.. let's hope for a successful week this week for both of us (this trying to encourage and inspire each other better start to pay off!!)

Hope you're feeling better tho (being unwell can affect weightloss but hope not)

Do I take it you bake and decorate cakes for competitions..how artistic. Do you find it hard to resist the temptation of licking the bowl?

Yeah I'm a cake decorator! Don't worry too much about licking the bowl it's when the cake is cooked and iced then it's a struggle not to scoff it!!

Feeling a bit better can't seem to shake this sniffle though!!

I'll let you know tomorrow, I have everything crossed, and if I don't lose I have a plan!!

Yay..finally your perseverance paid off. I take it you are now the proud owner of a 5st shiny red sticker and certificate?! :D

Thanks, was so relieved and my group almost made me cry they were as happy as me!!.
How did your week end up?

It's lovely to get that group support :D

Lost a pound..I'm not unhappy with that. Fingers crossed we repeat our successes next week x

Hey Jo, well it's my district final tomorrow morning, very nervous and it was my friends birthday yesterday and I had a little bit of cake! Oops! Rest of the meal was on plan, but I think I've gone back to the not eating enough. . . .again! Except I'm worried as I have to be weighed tomorrow to eat anything!!!! And have been doing that since Thursday!!!
Can't wait for it to be Tuesday morning so I can start again!!

I'll keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you for the district finals :) I'm sure you're just overthrowing it and your weigh in will be fine x. No matter what the outcome, you were chosen by your group as much for the inspiration and motivation you give to others as for being religiously on plan every second of every day... So I'm sure that'll come across when they talk to you :) let us know all about it when you get back x

Well I'd put on 1 1/2lbs this morning at the district final weigh in! :(
So back to that 1/2lb off 5st!
And didn't have anything to eat until I got back! So just had another day of not eating enough! :(
Anyhow New day tomorrow, food planned official weigh in on the evening so we'll see how it goes!

Back