Too much pressure.....apparently

Official weigh in was 1/2 on. Gutted but determined to turn it round this week, by eating more!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Draw a line and you'll have a better week this week. :)

I've been plugging away these last few weeks (when it would've been tempting to give up) but patience has been rewarded and I've lost 2 tonight. I'm sure you'll get a good one next week. X

Well done you must nearly be in the next stone zone?

It is hard to keep going when the scales don't play ball isn't it? I know they say it's not all about the number on the scale, but it is that's why we weigh every week!
Although I did have a non scale victory this weekend, I brought my first ever dress in Oasis!!! In a size 12 and there was definitely some spare room, hopefully my Christmas party dress will be a size 10!!
Tuesday I had a bit of a treat day, oops!! Had a brownie from a bakery and it was totally disappointing!! The chicken salad I had before was much nicer! Trimmed my syns back a little for the rest of the week to compensate.

I am on the social team and this week everyone else weighing was all 'I've eaten rubbish all week I'm going to put on loads' and ended up putting on a lb or maintaining, it was so annoying I'd been so good and gained and these people had eaten crap and hadn't done much worse!! Grrrr!!!

I don't think you need to be so hard on yourself. You're a wonderful inspiration just as you are and you'll definitely be in that size 10 by christmas. What's your game plan? Have you tried the superspeedy soup? I loved it when I made it last time I tried healthy eating, though I did make huuuge batches and had to throw some away -oops.

Yep done the super speed soup and various other soups.
Tried reducing what I ate - maintained
Tried eating more - first week lost then gained.
Tried upping water intake and cutting diet coke out - first week lost then gained.
Want to do more exercise but struggling with time but I'm trying to get 10000 steps in a day 5 time a week at least.

I think a combination of some of the above sounds best. Water, and eating more (soups). Are you using your syns and HEa HEb I've heard that if you don't use them then it can inhibit weight loss.
The steps are great, do you have the phone app? My Samsung had a step counter with the standard apps, pretty accurate. Do you have any free time to go swimming? Once I get myself a cosy me and my Dad will start swimming at the early morning pool sessions at the local swimming pool. It's great for a low strain all round exercise and can be super calming.

Keep going, you can do it!

Yep I have my syns and HEX everyday, always have.
I have a fitbit flex which I track on my phone.
I leave for work most days around 5am and get in about 4pm most days then often have an hour sometimes more work to do, so don't always feel like gym after that.
But next week I've got a better week so I'll definitely be getting some exercise in.
I know I'm under calories every day so mathematically I should be losing weight!!

I really hope I find a consistent weight loss soon, even half a lb a week!!

Well I didn't book spinning this morning and had a lie in. And guess what my scales went down a lb!!
Perhaps I'm not getting enough sleep? I'm up at 4:30am most mornings and sometimes I don't get to bed before 10pm.
Went to the gym a bit later and burnt 700 calories, and booked a yoga class for tomorrow. :)
Fingers crossed it carries on like it did this morning!

A sts for me tonight..ugh. Still had a good loss last week so I suppose it was a big ask for another one this week. This week I'm going to try and shake my body up a bit and do some red and some green days (been doing extra easy since I started) and will have to see whether that gives me a result. How are you doing this week so far?

Sounds like a good plan.
I'm amazed this week, my scales st home have been playing very nicely, and are showing I could get 3 or maybe 4lbs this week! Which is amazing as I've been so distracted, (met a lovely guy)!!
Actually excited to go to weigh tomorrow!! I could only have 2lbs left!!!!! :)

Woohoo.. How lovely and entirely understandable you've been distracted! I bet your weight loss so far is resulting in heaps of confidence that is attractive to others.

Fingers crossed you get the loss tonight... How fab if you get within a couple of pounds of that target :) let us know how you do.

Wooooo hooooooo!! I lost 3lbs and got SOW!! Very happy!! Will do my best but it's my birthday and I'm being taken out for dinner 3 times!!!

Quite pleased with myself..lost 1.5lbs at weigh in.

Think I'm ready to set my target..eek. I think I want to be 10st something.. So would need to lose 15lbs to take me to 10st 13.5lbs. (12st 0.5 now). It may be a big ask but I'm going to aim for it and see what happens.

How's your week going? Are you still on cloud nine after your fab result this week?!

Hi Jo sorry I've been MIA! Long story!
How was this week for you?
I put on 2lbs last week, but it was my birthday!! Just now I stood on my scales which said 11st 13lb!!!!! I cannot remember seeing that weight ever!! EVER!! If my scales say that tomorrow my consultants will say 11st 12lb which would be my 5 1/2st award and only mean I have one pound left!!!!
Oh and yesterday I brought my first ever pair of size 10 jeans!!! Slim fit no less!!!

Hey there. Happy belated birthday. Sounds like you've been on plan too though from what your scales are saying! Fingers crossed for your wi next week (be great to get that shiny sticker, and you'd be within a tiny stretch of target) and get you with your skinny fit size 10 jeans..Yay. :)

I've had a good week...I lost 2 lbs on weds, which took me to 11st 12.5 (needed another half pound to get my 6.5 st sticker..!) I've thought some more about setting target, I'm only 5'2" (my feet barely reach the floor when I stand up!) so I'm thinking I want my weight to start with a 10 (which if I call target 10st13 would still technically make my bmi number overweight). Although I'm not unhappy where I am now (jeans are a 12, trousers are a comfortable/loose 14). We'll see how the 11s go though.

I'm quite pleased with myself as I thought I'd struggle staying out of the biscuit tin this week (dropped eldest off at uni last Sunday) and it was a bit of a wrench but so far the biscuit tin hasn't been abused!

Keep us posted on your weigh in..you never know, with a few extra superspeed foods you may even be at target x

Back