TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

V pleased to report i lost 13lbs in my 1st week, yes you read that correctly....13 whole pounds :)

I hopped on & off the scales several times to check, double check & triple check lol

Great start to my mission of losing 11st, onwards & downwards!

massive massive massive congratulations, I told you it was gonna happen ,and damn, did it ever!

WELL DONE

well that's the first (almost) stone taken care of, can't think that the rest of 'em stand a chance. it's gonna be CARNAGE! LOL

I'm so made up for you.

Effort starts with E but you get an A

awesome......

Toughie out.....

Rod the Bass said:
massive massive massive congratulations, I told you it was gonna happen ,and damn, did it ever!

WELL DONE

well that's the first (almost) stone taken care of, can't think that the rest of 'em stand a chance. it's gonna be CARNAGE! LOL

I'm so made up for you.

Effort starts with E but you get an A

awesome......

Toughie out.....

Aww, gee shucks I'm almost welling up (happy tears) but i will refrain from crying in the tough love section lol

Thanks for your kind words I'm aiming to get an A every week now :)

Aww, gee shucks I'm almost welling up (happy tears) but i will refrain from crying in the tough love section lol

Thanks for your kind words I'm aiming to get an A every week now :)

hell, I'm crying too, happy days :cry:

I was rough on you, but you sucked that up like a good soldier and you did the rest all by yourself - brilliant

I was right though wasn't I??? the new name is much better!! :D

I'm struggling & in need of a pep talk guys.

I know i won't find the answer to my worries by eating a bar of chocolate, cake or biscuit but in times of trouble I've always turned to food but NOT ANYMORE, i refuse to be a comfort eater any longer!

I need some ideas for distraction techniques. I'm fine outside of work as i can take myself off for a walk or immerse myself in a book but at work I'm stuck at a desk & constantly mulling stuff over in my head which leads me to wanting to eat all the bad foods which lurk in the kitchen!!

Advice/ideas/kick up the ass....all contributions are welcomed :)

I'm struggling & in need of a pep talk guys.

I know i won't find the answer to my worries by eating a bar of chocolate, cake or biscuit but in times of trouble I've always turned to food but NOT ANYMORE, i refuse to be a comfort eater any longer!

I need some ideas for distraction techniques. I'm fine outside of work as i can take myself off for a walk or immerse myself in a book but at work I'm stuck at a desk & constantly mulling stuff over in my head which leads me to wanting to eat all the bad foods which lurk in the kitchen!!

Advice/ideas/kick up the ass....all contributions are welcomed :)

Oh, Miss Clanger, welcome to my evil world....

one idea is to laminate a sign that says "NO BISCUITS FOR CLANGER" and stick that up on the cupboard door

have healthy snacks at standby - you can eat, you wanna eat, so eat good stuff!!

you are just A STONE away from target - and biscuits will not help you get there

you cannot possibly be struggling, your fresh start is only two weeks old, if I can do it you can do it, or are you readily admitting that women are the weaker sex?

Id love some tough love please to stop me eating and eating and eating and to encourage me to stop feeling sorry for myself and get my bum moving!

Rod the Bass said:
you cannot possibly be struggling, your fresh start is only two weeks old, if I can do it you can do it, or are you readily admitting that women are the weaker sex?

NO WAY HOSAY lol

I'm just feelin a little emotional.....i know, i know ur just a simple bloke & can't comprehend womanly hormonal mood swings so I'll just crawl back under my rock :)

You have my word i will not cave!!

NO WAY HOSAY lol

I'm just feelin a little emotional.....i know, i know ur just a simple bloke & can't comprehend womanly hormonal mood swings so I'll just crawl back under my rock :)

You have my word i will not cave!!

good girl, hormonal swings do not make you put bad stuff in your mouth, that's your hands

you will regret it and I will be sad if you do

be strong Miss C and all will be well ;)

Id love some tough love please to stop me eating and eating and eating and to encourage me to stop feeling sorry for myself and get my bum moving!

baby Cakes, you are gonna be the finest little soldier in the tough love boot camp. I have no idea what ails you, but eating is not the answer, unless it's a huge pile of salad.

I am here to kick you in the rump, and that means NOW, I don't care if it's friday night, we double our resolve for weekends, banish thoughts of takeaways, alcohol and vicarious living and sweep through to monday with a clean heart and a clear conscience

then we START!

I bow to you Rod The bass and big:bighug:

Wasn't suppose to weigh until June 2nd but after being away and behaving myself I just had to.

You have given me the kick I needed and the scales today read 9st 6 1/2lbs.:eek:

Not going to weigh now until June 2nd.TY TY TY.:)

no, I bow to you - you did it, not me

you can always do it

and you are gonna get there, we are all gonna get there

then my tough love boot camp will be a wistful shell of happy people all high-fiving in cyberspace with no wobbles....sounds good to me ;)

Just popped in to be nosy lol, not in need of any tough love Rod and anyway you don't scare me lol

Just remind Ms Clanger that she shouldn't even be thinking of biscuits on her low-carb plan.

Do agree with you about the negative names thing though.

Gave someone some tough love on here once and was lambasted to hell and back lol. Be careful out there Rod there are thousands of hormonally challenged women on minis daily.

Well Rod, after your pep talk a while back, I went on to lose 1lb last week, followed by a 2.5 this week :) I am now starting to set myself some exercise goals, so I'm sure I'll need some tough love very soon!

Thanks for the help!

Just popped in to be nosy lol, not in need of any tough love Rod and anyway you don't scare me lol

Just remind Ms Clanger that she shouldn't even be thinking of biscuits on her low-carb plan.

Do agree with you about the negative names thing though.

Gave someone some tough love on here once and was lambasted to hell and back lol. Be careful out there Rod there are thousands of hormonally challenged women on minis daily.

hey Tranq, cheers for stopping by, I really hope that my hormonally challenged peers are taking my comments as intended, seems a bit of a kick in the rump now and then works wonders for a few!!

Well Rod, after your pep talk a while back, I went on to lose 1lb last week, followed by a 2.5 this week :) I am now starting to set myself some exercise goals, so I'm sure I'll need some tough love very soon!

Thanks for the help!

pleased to have been some help, but you did it, you stayed on track, the credit is yours

it is hard, but success breeds success eh?

keep tuning in Lisajade!

I have been struggling the past 2 days, so many cravings, but I have not buckled. I am determined, but it is harder than usual. I am going to picture a little bass on my shoulder keeping me in check :)

I have been struggling the past 2 days, so many cravings, but I have not buckled. I am determined, but it is harder than usual. I am going to picture a little bass on my shoulder keeping me in check :)

good girl, well done

i am struggling today myself, I had an un-typically lax weekend due to the social calendar and I always think the first day back on the straight n narrow is the hardest

make that a big bass tho!!! LOL!!

Break it up, you two! :D - or get a room! :eek: :D

Back