Trying something new

Thanks for your reply LW, I think I am going through a slightly irrational phase right now! I am really beating myself up about everything I can think of, and to be honest I am feeling a bit lonely, and I think this might be a bit of a trigger. Its strange really, I go from feeling really reclusive and cutting everyone out, to feeling really needy and in need of a friend. I am going to try to have an early night and think about what is going on with me.

I am really pleased with my weightloss so far, just a bit fed up of hovering at this weight. I am eating for England on my UD's, so I am not losing. I think this makes me feel like a bit of a failure, and out of control. I think I just need a break to clear my head, I have a week off in April, no plans but at least the work side will be out of my thinking space for a while.

Good down day today, and enjoying the buzz it gives me, I feel much better tonight. I had a pasta deli pot, cracker breads and laughing cow, for 486kcals. I'm determined to reign myself in a little bit more on my up tomorrow, I'll be keeping track of my kcals and staying under 2000. I have really just been freestyling and I need a bit of structure or I go OTT.

Hey lottie, Hows it going? xx

Back