Twinkle's Journey

Glad its all going so well for you twinkle and great news about being in the 10's :)

Well done twinkle :)

Still plodding as I have been. I did a bit of clothes shopping for the first time yesterday and bought a mix of 12's and 14's. I'm fitting into alot of 12's now, which is a great feeling :) I've still not weighed myself but I just don't feel the need to and I'm quite happy with that.

I hope you're all doing well. I'll try to catch up with all your diaries during the week now that the kids are back to school xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Still plodding as I have been. I did a bit of clothes shopping for the first time yesterday and bought a mix of 12's and 14's. I'm fitting into alot of 12's now, which is a great feeling :) I've still not weighed myself but I just don't feel the need to and I'm quite happy with that.

I hope you're all doing well. I'll try to catch up with all your diaries during the week now that the kids are back to school xx

Hurray for size 12's!!!! You really are doing so very well, look forward to seeing your weight loss when you decide to weigh xx

Being happy is what its all about Twinkle. Pleased for you :D x

Pleased its all going so well for you twinkle!

Well done twinkle :D

Yet another quick one, just to say HI :)

Still plodding....off out at the weekend and going to wear a dress, which is not something I ever do, so off dress shopping on Friday morning and will upload a pic when I can.

Still not weighed and still using packs and normal food but behaving well overall :)

Love to you all and I hope you're all winning xxx

Ooh looking forward to the photos, enjoy the shopping trip and have a great night out xx

Well done twinkle :), I'm hoping to do the same, a mix of packs and food to a slower loss overall :)
Good luck dress shopping :)

Hi Twinkle. Pleased to hear you're still doing well. Looking forward to the pics!

Hi Twinkle. How are you doing?

Hi twinkle, hows things?
Are you managing to maintain your weight loss? Xx

Back