update

Good morning. Very happy again. Lost 4 pound this week! :)

Now how to work out to update the bar

That's great Kelly,you must be thrilled :);) Enjoy the rest if your day!

Hiya. Thank you I'm over the moon. Just had a lovely Sunday dinner. Lot's of veg! x x

Morning all!!

Well its my weigh in day tomorrow and not feeling good about it.

Been good on the plan all week. had between the 10 and 15 syns and not gone over - but i don't think i'm going to lose?

First two weeks i stuck to the same things. But last night i cooked a stir fry but all good and no syns went in it. And have it for my dinner today i was feeling a little sick of salads. As i was having salad for dinner and salad with my tea.

Well i'm keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow.

At work today and tomorrow but off on monday!!

Hi Kelly theres no reason you shouldnt lose if you have stuck to the plan chick, sometimes we all just feel like that and then get a nice surprise at the scales. Good luck for WI tomorrow im sure you will be fine :D

Hi Kelly theres no reason you shouldnt lose if you have stuck to the plan chick, sometimes we all just feel like that and then get a nice surprise at the scales. Good luck for WI tomorrow im sure you will be fine :D

Hiya

Thank you!! Hope your right!!!

I blame me i get on the scales every morning!!

Keeping fingers crossed.

Thank you again x

I weigh every day and know I shouldnt cos my scales are never right. Our bodies/weight fluctuates and the only number that matters is the one at WI. You have had two fab weeks just keep doing what your doing x

I weigh every day and know I shouldnt cos my scales are never right. Our bodies/weight fluctuates and the only number that matters is the one at WI. You have had two fab weeks just keep doing what your doing x

Thank you for your support means alot thank you! x

Good morning

Weigh in this morning and lost 3 pound over the moon as means i've also lost my 1st stone!!!

very happy

Well done Kelly you're doing so well!!!

Thank you !!!

So are you!! I'm thinking of treating myself to chinese with in my syns but struggling to find the syns for what i want!!!
x

Back