update

Good morning

That time again!!

I'm smiling and that can only mean one thing!!

I've lost 3 pound!! Very happy!!!

Well done Kelly another great week for you x

Thank you. Was rather happy. How are you getting on? when is your weigh in? x

My WI is on Weds night - I feel im doing ok but I feel like that every week, and the scales dont budge. Im trying a few different things like swapping my HEX's around and the time I have them, also using a smaller plate. I have upped my fluids too see what happens on Weds gulp

My WI is on Weds night - I feel im doing ok but I feel like that every week, and the scales dont budge. Im trying a few different things like swapping my HEX's around and the time I have them, also using a smaller plate. I have upped my fluids too see what happens on Weds gulp

Hi there :) was just reading through some feeds im the same as you for a few weeks i stuck i got so disheartened but i realised i wasn't drinking enough fluids and one weeks i went and i lost 5lbs!!! Guess my body just needed time to get caught up it will defo come of.!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun - I drink loads at night when im home just not enough during the day when at work im trying to rectify that hoping it works as i really dont want to call target yet

good luck for wed hope it goes well will keep my fingers crossed for you!!! have you tried have more than 1/3 super free?

x

hi, ive been doing SW for 3 weeks and lost 7lb so far but just need to ask can u do Success express week after week or is it a once in a blue moon thing to boost weight lose, as i love veg and could eat 2/3 plateful everymeal

I personally couldnt do it 7 days a week on a permanent basis, there are a few who do success express pretty much every day, it is recommended to boost your weightloss - it didnt with me and I stuck to it rigidly and only lost 0.5lbs. If you can manange it I dont see what harm it will do good luck

Hi hun yeah ive tried those too - my consultant has asked me the last 2 weeks to call interim target to take the pressure off a little. I dont want to do that with only 12.5lbs to go as id feel i had failed. She text me on Saturday to see how my week was going. I told her ive tried to relax (as she suggested) ive not kept a diary this week, ive swapped my hex's about and im using a smaller plate. Hopefully it will make a difference on Weds at WI.

I know I can do it I just need to keep going :D

Thanks hunnie so will you - I couldnt have done it without all the help and support I get from everyone on minis as well as my consultant.

She is so different and supportive compared to the one I had when I did WW. She couldnt have cared less as long as she was getting her money on a Saturday morning.

Yeh I thought that too - im so much happier on SW too I never feel restricted with the amount I can eat like I did on WW

Yeh I thought that too - im so much happier on SW too I never feel restricted with the amount I can eat like I did on WW

Hiya. Good luck for tonight. Hope you like what you see! X

Good morning

Didnt quite believe the scales this morning!!!!! So was on and off!!!!

Ive lost 5 pound!!!! well happy !!!!!

Hi hun - well done on your fab loss. I was gutted last week I gained 1.5 :-( never mind eh

Hi.
Thank you x

I'm sure it will be off and more this week x x

Back