update

Well done on your loss how are you doing xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya.

How's you? I'm not sure if this was for me. But thank you.

Im good thank you. You? X

That time again!!!! Lost 2 pound!!!!!

Im fine thanks hun - hoping for another loss this week, I know it wont be another 3lbs but a loss is a loss :D 3.5lbs needed for my 3st award and 11 to target I want that before xmas

Im fine thanks hun - hoping for another loss this week, I know it wont be another 3lbs but a loss is a loss :D 3.5lbs needed for my 3st award and 11 to target I want that before xmas

I'm sure you will get there. X you never know. You might surprise yourself. Thank you for all your support. This site is fantastic x

I love minis the people and support are fantastic - ive made some really good friends on here and actually met a few of them. They keep me going x

Hey well done again!!! It was for you hehe
Im doing fine thanks just cooked some lasagne to take to work for this week :) x

Hiya. How's you?

Thank you x x

How was your lasagne? How's the plan going for you? Good luck for your target. ! X

Hiya.

How's you?

How's your week going?

Had a day off today. But now working 9 days straight!

Fingers crossed you will lose this week. Glad your lasagne was nice x I should really try it. As always smells nice.

Good luck.

X x

Well its that time of week again!!! Normally on a sunday im feeling down at the thought of going to work!!! But this sunday i'm 2 stone lighter than when i started m diet!!!

Lost 2 pound this week very happy!!!

Woooo well done thats fab :) so pleased for you :)

Atm no self control on my part send me some of yours ;)

Hiya

How's you?

Thank you. Over the moon. But couldn't do it without people on here!

I try not to have any syns during the day. Then 2 to 4 for tea then 6ish for some chocolate. I'm eating the same things over and over. But haven't getting sick yet. So when it's working I'm not changing.

Just treated myself to Singapore chow mein. So will go a little over but will pull it back during the week. Your doing really well to x x

Back