UPDATED: before and during!

Hi there, just started CD on SS today and wanted to say how fab you look. My start weight us the same as yours so hoping I can be as successful.

Clazza

Thanks Clazzac, good luck you can definitely do it. I was shocked I had the willpower but the desperation to shift the flab helped me! Thanks also meggy-mini and Emms! I've been off minimins for a while so sorry for delayed response.

B2B25/8 I got my dissertation in last week woohoo! Got an exam this Friday and then all done. I ended up having a blip but still lost 1lb last week and now am 100% and according to my scales am 6lbs down this week! Hope my CDC's scales say the same!!! How are you doing?

And MsJMC how was your fast??

loveablemonkey said:
B2B25/8 I got my dissertation in last week woohoo! Got an exam this Friday and then all done. I ended up having a blip but still lost 1lb last week and now am 100% and according to my scales am 6lbs down this week! Hope my CDC's scales say the same!!! How are you doing?

That is fab Hun, well done :) and good luck with your exam. It's great u managed to lose 1lb as it is so hard sticking to diet when you are studying esp for final paper - the 6lbs loss Is even more fantastic! So pleased for you x

I'm doing ok thanks - back on track now and according to my scales as of sat I'd lost a stone yay! Got a planned meal this Thursday I cannot miss - just debating how good I should try to be lol I guess the better I am the easier the days after are!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi , wow you've done well , 6 down .
Well my fast was ok and results i'm normal lol blood tests say all ok .
I'm on day 10 today and almost over started back on exante and got w8 too and a few frozen CD left , just so i don't get fed up .
Good luck with exam !

Blimey B2B25/8 a stone well done!! Keep at it!
Thanks MsJMC good luck!

Taking down pics now...dont want anyone I know coming on lol just at the min! xx

Back