Day 9 cruise - PV
FSun 15 Jan (sts- total loss 9.5lb)

B1: rhubarb and sweetener
B2: scrambled egg, quark and ham
L: bolognaise and courgette tagliateli, jelly
L: galette with smoked salmon, mixed veg soup
S: diet coke, jelly

Day 10 cruise - PP
Mon 16 Jan (0.75lb loss (finally had a wee bit shifty-wifty - total loss 10.25lb)

B2: bowl yogurt
L: half galette, smoked salmon, 2/3 chicken breast in pp chicken soup; jelly
D: half galette, ham and poached egg, 1/3 chicken breast
S: diet coke: jelly

Glad you've had some sort of result and it's reflected on the scales! :) I don't know what plan i'm following at the moment LOL! I'm just high proteining ... well almost pure proteining really but I'm having 0%vanilla yogurt with the oat bran in it for my breakie and I haven't had any issues on the 'shitty witty' front ... OOOOOO I mean 'shifty wifty' ;) :giggle: xx

Day 11 cruise - PV
Tue 17 Jan (0.75lb loss (total loss 11 lb)

B2: scrambled egg, ham
S: sugar snap peas
L: chicken, smoked salmon, BNS mash, leek, sugar snap peas, diet coke
S: jelly
D: veg soup with chicken, yogurt and oatbran

Day 12 cruise - PP (1 of 3)
Wed 18 Jan (1 loss: total loss 12 lb)

B1: rhubarb and sweetener 0% yogurt; scrambled egg, ham
L: chicken pp soup, smoked salmon, in half quark galette
S: yogurt, diet coke
D: smoked salmon, ham, chicken; yogurt with one tbsp oatbran

Hi Vanessa *waves*

Sounds like you are doing fab on Dukan. I too love rhubarb. Do you buy it frozen or tinned?

Just curious as to your weight loss history (sorry if I've missed it elsewhere). How much are you hoping to lose? Your stats show you as having achieved a fantastic weight loss already :)

willbefabulousat26 said:
Hi Vanessa *waves*

Sounds like you are doing fab on Dukan. I too love rhubarb. Do you buy it frozen or tinned?

Just curious as to your weight loss history (sorry if I've missed it elsewhere). How much are you hoping to lose? Your stats show you as having achieved a fantastic weight loss already :)

Hi there

Awww thank u so muchly!

Yeah - my stats are out of date! Oooops :eek: I must remember to amend them next time im on pc rather than phone!

My history - i lost nearly 5stone on bursts of Lipotrim mixed with heslthy eating a few years back which was maintained generally within a half stone window! However it crept up after i had a hysterectomy last sept and then xmas etc to more like a stone!

On dukan, I planned to lose that stone to take me back to the low end of said wndow (just 2.5lb to go) and then dreamt/hoped i could go on to do another half-stone to get me to where id always wished id got to before! (which coincidentally is also my true weight lol). Bless Dukan cos that target us looking more achieveble than i thought it would be and i have no desire to stop yet!

I also admit im very keen on the conso and stabilisation principkes - altho i did maintemain mostly my LP losses, i did feel i was getting precariously close to falling into an slmost binge-starve cycle - with weekends vs weekdays! I was concerned about that! Twas also very true that weight would leap on instsntly!

Ocht rambling again - sorry... In a nutshell, im aiming for 21.5lb loss with 9.5 still to go!

Ps: ooooops - rhubarb! am now getting it frozen - Farmfoods £1 for 750g. I was getting fresh but it was averaging a pound per stalk!! Eeek lol

Im needing it for shifty-wifty's - cant say i love it lol! However i did quite enjoy it today mixed with yogurt :)

I'm so glad Dukan is working for you. It's great isn't it :) You will lose your last 9.5lbs in no time and be in those tight jeans once more before you know it :D

As for me I lost my first stone quickly and feel all the better for it. I got within 5lbs of goal around November but I've been yo-yoing a bit since then (party season and all that). I'd love to reach goal in time for my holiday to Jersey in March though :)

Do you add sweetener to your rhubarb? I stir sweetener into the actual rhubarb then put a "dod" of yoghurt on top. Yum :D

Sounds like I need to track down some frozen stuff as the tins are rather expensive too.

Enjoy your weekend when it comes Vanessa :)

willbefabulousat26 said:
I'm so glad Dukan is working for you. It's great isn't it :) You will lose your last 9.5lbs in no time and be in those tight jeans once more before you know it :D

As for me I lost my first stone quickly and feel all the better for it. I got within 5lbs of goal around November but I've been yo-yoing a bit since then (party season and all that). I'd love to reach goal in time for my holiday to Jersey in March though :)

Do you add sweetener to your rhubarb? I stir sweetener into the actual rhubarb then put a "dod" of yoghurt on top. Yum :D

Sounds like I need to track down some frozen stuff as the tins are rather expensive too.

Enjoy your weekend when it comes Vanessa :)

Yeah - me love Dukan lol.

U hang in there - I've no doubt u'll get to goal by march and it'll be happy happy holidays! :)

Biiiiiiig yeah to the sweetener - tons of it! I'm finding I need about 3 tsp min for 100g rhubarb - saying that, that is it sweetening the yogurt too lol. And as for the yogurt, it is def more than a dod lol - massive splodge lol

Happy weekend for u too x

Last edited:
Day 13 cruise - PP (2 of 3)
Thur 19 Jan (sts: total loss 12 lb)

B1: rhubarb and sweetener 0% yogurt; picky chicken
L: lots more picky chicken; chicken pp soup, smoked salmon, prawns in half quark galette; diet coke
D: half quark galette, ham, poached egg; jelly

willbefabulousat26 said:
Ohhhh forgot to ask...how do you make your chicken PP soup? x

Haha its just a pure cheat bowl of nothing! A teaspoon of knorr RS chicken stock powder in a mug of water - poured into a bowl - with scraps of chicken dropped in!

Day 14 cruise - PP (3 of 3)
Fri 20 Jan (sts: total loss 12 lb)

B1: rhubarb and sweetener in 0% yogurt;
B2: picky chicken, jelly
L: caramel (dukan flavouring) muffins - bleurgh taste and like eating lead! Still it was first attempt lol
D: scrambled egg, ham, smoked salmon
S: 2 diet cokes, jelly
Supper: chicken, smoked salmon, ham

Last edited:
Day 15 cruise - PV (1 of 3)
Sat 21 Jan (-0.75: total loss 12.75lb)

B: rhubarb and yogurt
L: scrambled egg, smoked salmon, ham
D: bolognaise mince, courgette spaghetti, bit parmesan!!!!!!; jelly
S: jelly, yogurt with oatbran

Day 16 cruise - PV (2 of 3)
Sun 22 Jan (sts - total loss 12.75lb)

L: scrambled egg, smoked salmon, ham, jelly
D: chicken, BBQ sauce, noodles, beansprouts, asparagus, baby corn, mange tout, spring onion stir fry; jelly
S: jelly, yogurt and oatbran

OOOOOOPS :( :( :(
I just cracked and had 4 squares of galaxy!!! And they were big squares !
Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhh

Bad bad bad Bad'Ness!!!

Had a very bad day! Its no excuse but im blaming the pain! Tomorrow new day...

Day 16 cruise - PV (3 of 3)
Mon 23 Jan (sts - total loss 12.75lb)

L: bit leftover stir fry; chicken, ham, 2 boiled eggs; 2 jellys
D: steak, wok-fried veg
Quality street binge, cheesecake, crisps and toast

Bad bad bad'ness again yesterday - so in total a 36hr binge fest! Much as i want to lie-hide, i shant! I need the shame so own up to - the result 8lb gain EEEEEEEK! Serves me right...

Day 17 cruise (Tues 24 Jan)
BAD BAD BAD

12st, 2.75
Day 18 Cruise - PP 1/3 (sort of attack)
Wed 25 Jan (8lb gain)
B: yogurt
L: smoked salmon, ham, Pp chicken soup
D: galette, smoked salmon, scrambled egg, ham
S: jellyx2, diet coke

do you need a size 7 up the jacksy ;)

ellie1969 said:
do you need a size 7 up the jacksy ;)

Yeah yeah yeah absoloodle - or two even! :eek:

I stuck to pure protein yday so im back on track but ive still managed to gain another 0.75pound!!:( :( :(

Back