Virtual trip into skinny jeans

Good evening everyone.

Today been hard work, and couldn't row until this evening but with a message I got reminded me about my quest to fit into skinny jeans and so I have rowed on. Made it to fotherby just north of Louth.

image-1156869172.jpg

Far to tired after a 10hr shift so I'm not setting up camp I am just sleeping in my boat.

Good evening everyone.

Today been hard work, and couldn't row until this evening but with a message I got reminded me about my quest to fit into skinny jeans and so I have rowed on. Made it to fotherby just north of Louth.

View attachment 163291

Far to tired after a 10hr shift so I'm not setting up camp I am just sleeping in my boat.

Hope your night in the boat wasn't too uncomfortable! This is a great idea, you'll be in those jeans before you know it.

Along the same vein, I received an e-mail from fitbit saying I had completed my Italy badge - I've logged 736 miles which is the length of Italy. Please don't be impressed, it's taken me nearly 2 years!!

Hope your night in the boat wasn't too uncomfortable! This is a great idea, you'll be in those jeans before you know it. Along the same vein, I received an e-mail from fitbit saying I had completed my Italy badge - I've logged 736 miles which is the length of Italy. Please don't be impressed, it's taken me nearly 2 years!!

That's fab I am impressed.

Whether bursts of exercise like this help I have no idea but I'll soon see.
I so want them jeans
Night in the boat was cold, I'm off to earn some coins for more supplies and head back out again tonight.

Thank you for cheering me on everyone x

Well done wfsj! Your doing grand. Cant wait to see where your at tomorrow. X

M louise aint 'seen' you for ages, now we know uve been in europe trekking away;)
Well done lovely.

Oh no, hope ur backs better today. Dont push yourself. You will get those jeans soon enough. X

Well done wfsj! Your doing grand. Cant wait to see where your at tomorrow. X

M louise aint 'seen' you for ages, now we know uve been in europe trekking away;)
Well done lovely.

Dramatically fell off the wagon I'm afraid, trying again though!

Ty, pulled my back on placement today so early night on painkillers but a halt to my Row only for one day I'll catch up tomorrow

Ouch! You have my every sympathy.

I love Louth, reminds me of going on my childhood holidays to Chapel St Leonards - always knew we weren't too far away once we hit Louth!

love this, a great idea to motivate x

Me and my son did our row today looked up and we were middle of no where.

So map came out and we pushed another 2 miles to next village, I could not stay in Louth as there is a pancake house/sweet shop which I must not go in.

Camp is being set up, we have wind breaks and a wind proof tent. Tea tonight is almond sweet omelette and loads of raspberries.

And I'm upping my game tomorrow I want to reach Boston asap.

Well done wfsj. You did well to push the extra 2 miles too. You must really want those jeans girl. Have a nice night. X

Exciting news we have arrived in reversby, it's beautiful here as you can see from the selfie pic of me, my little boy and our tent pitched up in the common village square.

I have completed 35 miles of my journey. And only 11 miles from Boston which I set as a goal to reach by the end of the weekend.

Tomorrow will be a big push to arrive 1 day early.

I am
Then approx 1/4 of the way to london.

Camp is set up and I can enjoy some giant oranges and a Rocky road hi-fi

Back