Virtual trip into skinny jeans

I dont want to worry you but sometimes starting exercise makes me retain water around the joints so no big loss, but when i keep on it does start going again. Just thought id mention as i dont want you to be dissapointed in anyway. Your on a real roll so dont let anything stop you. X

I dont want to worry you but sometimes starting exercise makes me retain water around the joints so no big loss, but when i keep on it does start going again. Just thought id mention as i dont want you to be dissapointed in anyway. Your on a real roll so dont let anything stop you. X

I had thought this so I know if it's a maintain I've tried my best and just keep going because it will catch up in a week or two.

12's seems a whole mile away but I'm going to break it down.

Get out the double figures of the 13's and to my 1 stone loss. Then I want 13st6 as I think this is lowest I'll of been in a long time.
Then I'll knock on the 12's door.

My rowing is taking a turn now I want to do more in one sitting although I am a believer in interval training I do think I need to up my
Miles in one sitting. So that starts this evening.

No you won't we are all rooting for you. Hope to see in that weight group in the next 2-3 weeks max. U'll b well away by then.

I've left Boston and heading to Peterborough to collect my passport. I'm on the outskirts of a little village called Kirton.

Tonight's tea is a fruit salad, as I had syns at lunch so having a speedy fruit supper.

Tomorrow I will push a bit further as I'm heading into middle of nowhere and must make my appt to collect my passport.

Standing now at 13st13 I am still some way off to my jeans but a reminder of why I'm so obsessed with jeans to keep me on track.

Some years ago I weighed to much but less than I am now my hips are big and after a shopping trip with a slim friend I was somewhat "jealous" that we went into shops like fcuk, diesel, Harvey nicks and she could pick and jeans and just have the nicest she liked. So on none scale goal I have wanted for a long time is to be able to just go into s nice shop and just buy them darn jeans

I will get there and as an incentive wherever I get to on the challenge I have promised myself I will visit, though it might take some saving I will get there one day. This challenge is for me and all those ppl who also want to just walk in and pick of the shelf the jeans

I'm back in the boat and 23.5 miles until Peterborough

Camp is set up, sleeping bags are out and it was a quick sliced steak with mushroom gravey and broccoli all syn free.

:)

This is such an amazing idea. Good luck to you - you're doing amazing - hope you get into those jeans soon!! xx

Back