Wannabe SkinnyMins

Hi girls

sorry I havent been on in a while been a crazy few weeks to keep you up dated:

2 weeks ago (week before easter) put on 2lb
last week (easter tuesday) I chickened out and didnt go lol
yesterday - I lost 2.5lb so that means am now at TARGET WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i cant believe it, am so pleased so my plan for this week is to sts and get my head round maintaining for a while., would like to get down to 9 stone 3 or 9 stone 5, but dont mind when I get there

how are you two getting on ?

Hannah ur goals sound good, wooohooo Kerry almost at the 1 stone mark how exciting

:bighug:OMG. Go you:happy096: I'm sooo proud of you, CONGRATULATIONS :0clapper::superwoman:

One of us finally made it. The way things are going im never going to get to target, I just cant get my act together at the moment. Haven't updated my stats for a while. I now need 4.5lbs for my 1st stone but am expecting yet another gain this week as I have not been sticking to plan. Oh well, never mind

Looking forward to the week end. My (almost) 15yr old niece is coming to stay for the weekend. She lives just outside Portadown so I havent seen her for 2 years (my brother has LOADS of pets and CJ has LOADS of allergies so the 2 don't mix). Going to be an interesting weekend as when she was last here she was a 13yr old goth. She is now a 15yr old sexkitten(if her facebook photos ate anything to go by lol).

Don't you go abandoning us now miss slim, you need to set an example for us to follow:p

Wooohooooo!!!! Congratulations Sue!! So proud of you!!! :D :happy096: :0clapper: :winner::winner::thankyouthankyou::bestwishes::0clapper::woohoo::banana dancer:

I am trying to eat a salad at the moment, started it over an hour ago and still trying to eat it!! Hate it!! Urgh! Going to try to go to the gym tonight if College doesnt go on for too long, or before but I am not worried if I dont make it. Not sure what I am going to have for dinner. As I have no money for more food, so possibly a soup...or whatever is in the cupboard. Going to be thinking creatively this week lol

Kerry let me know how you get on tonight and we will tackle this next week together!! Sue that's so awesome I am so chuffed for you! What size clothes are you now? What have you gone from and to? Before and after pics??? Exciting!!!

How did you do last night Sue? I gained 2.5lbs. But am going to do the new members talk next week and keep a food diary this week...need to focus in time for my holiday!!

Kerry how are you doing?? Tomorrow looking good?

hi girls, how are u?

I couldnt log on for ages kept telling me my password was incorrect havent a clue what was going on ?

I havent been back to class since I got to target, I havent been great either but keeping an eye on my weight with my own scales, I have put on 3lb in total, but as of tomorro am going to reallytry andget back on track, I wont have any more celebrations or weekend away until at least 15th july then am off for a week, so at the min am 10st 3lb and for my holiday in july I want to lose 7lb, so going to try and do lots more exercise as I havent done any

how are u two? Hannah how is boot camp going?

Everything is pretty much rubbish, after an all inclusive holiday and god knows how many bad weeks before that, I am back up to original start weight resulting in no support from anyone except kerry lol hmm...i sound sour. I knoa its my own fault ans no ones going to believe in me when I keep failing, but when your body building bf says no yo helping with gym plans because hes already done it before and I didnt lose weight its a kick in the teeth.

Hope you're both well! :)

Hannah I know you can do it if you set your mind to it but most important, YOU know you can do it too. You have done it before and you can do it again. It's been a rubbish few weeks but put that behind you and start again. Change your group if you are not getting the support you need and you know where I am whenever you need me. I believe in you hun, you just have to believe in yourself. Bug hug xx

Hey sue, how are you going? Only a few days til you go away, where are you off to? Hope its somewhere dry and warm.

I'm ok, not doing brilliant but not absolutely dreadful either, just stuck in a bit of a rut and fed up with it. Thinking about changing my target but not sure what to. Need to give it a bit more thought.

Haha! It didn't take too long! Was in my subscribed threads! :)

Big change in my life: MY MUM IS MAKING MY LUNCHES :D:D:D lol work has been immensley stressful for the last 2 weeks, but eating hasn't been quite as bad as it has recently. So I am going food shopping tonight and am going to continue trying but am cutting out the crap gradually rather than fast, because otherwise I know I will crack!

How are you doing??

crap week, had a 3lb gain this week, had a very stressful visit to my brothers at the weekend then went into a downward spiral. have had 2 chinese takeaways mcdonalds pizza crisps chocolate chips meatballs from ikea (yes, with the sauce and jam) ice cream and loads of bread.

My consultant started a new group today so I have changed my weigh in day to Friday morning and treating it as yet another new start. Fingers crossed as im fed up.

How are things going at home? Are you still doing it alone? Maybe your mum making lunch will help, dont take any extra cash to work!

New fresh start at a morning weigh in will be good! I wish I could do morning weigh ins!!

Mum making lunches has helped! Like I said I have been doing it half assed! I.e. meals have been good snacks havent...

For example, yesterday I had banana for breakfast, butternut squash soup for lunch and chilli con carne for dinner, but snacked on light rice pudding with jam and a majority of a packet of digestive biscuits!!! Me and my mum went for a power walk yesterday as well, but I am suffering with a cold atm and didnt appreciate the walk in the rain as much as I maybe could do!!

Still doing it alone as I dont want to waste money on weekly SW atm when money is precious!!! Things at home are very good, my boyfriend is being lovely and very supportive!! In fact he's the best thing in my life!! :D

I hope you have sorted your self out from the downward spiral and are tudging your way back up the stairs!!!

So I had a good day yesterday! Breakfast was 2 slices of the crusty 400g warburtons bread (77 cals each) with 2 eggs scrambled with a dash of semi-skimmed milk. Lunch was root vegetable soup (homemade) all healthy and a greek style muller light yogurt, banana as a snack and 2 sausages mash (made with some whole milk) bisto gravy and broccoli.

I know it may not be exactly on slimming world but its the closest ive been in nearly 6 months so I am very pleased! I also did an hour power walk which some of was up a steep hill :)

How are you doing? Morning weigh in's helping at all? I reckon you can lose that 7lbs before christmas!! I was weighed at a health check thing I did at the College and weighed 13 st 9lbs, so 9lbs over my original starting weight!!! Eek! So only 3 stone to go now lol duuuuh why do we do this to ourselves!!!

Well done you x. Im having a crap time at the moment, just cant seem to get my head in the right place and am back to the gain loss gain loss cycle again. Just cant be bothered to be honest

Back