ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Winding down today as I'm off work until tomorrow whoopwhoop going to a wedding so I'm super excited. Have my tan done and nails so I'm having a very relaxed evening!

Breakfast:
Milk 3pp
Porridge 3pp
Banana 0pp
Tea 0pp

Snack:
Apple 0pp
Orange 0pp
Coffee 0pp

Lunch:
Tuna salad 3pp
Soup 0pp
Yogurt 1pp
Pear 0pp

Pre workout
2 rice cakes 2pp

Work out:
30min upper body circuit 3ap
8k run 4ap

Dinner:
Prawns 2pp
Stir fry veg 0pp
Cous cous 5pp

Snacks:
Beer 4pp
Rice cake 1pp
Ww bar 2pp

Total 26pp used

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw enjoy wedding hon. Where's reception on? Great day today-you make great choices. :D x

It's in newtownmountkennedy can't wait I'm hyper ere lol
I try to plan my meals as best as I can. Hope you have a fab weekend. The weather is ment to be gorg

What a fab weekend the weather is just gorg I could get used to this.
Was at a wedding last night and we had a ball! Danced the night away!! The bride looked beautiful.

Yesterday I started off really well and had my porridge and the had my 0pp soup and 0pp salad and 1pp yogurt for my lunch......... And then it all began.....

3pints bulmers
5 vodka n diet coke
1 baby Guinness
1 glass white wine

Dinner
Chick and mushroom vol
Veg soup
Veg red Thai curry
Threeo of desserts
Coffee

This morning I needed soakage really badly so I had a full grilled Irish breakie and lots of water

Lunch I had 0pp salad and a yogurt

Now I'm about to have BBQ chicken and some salad out the back garden with himself and the tortoise lol

I did lots of gardening when I got home today I know it's not a lot but at least there was a few activity points earned

Hope your having a lovely weekend and enjoying the weather

Wow you are mega active, well done :) I find I get into a zone for a few months & then give up, not good at the regular exercise! Well done getting so close to goal, 3.5lbs by September will be a breeze :)

Wow-food looks fab.
Curry at a wedding-unusual. But I love Thai curry. Yum.
Oh I'd say between the dancing and the gardening-you'll have earned a few APs alrite.
:D

I asked for the veg main option cuz they had beef and salmon as their main options and I can't eat either of those bit the curry was amazn I really enjoyed it. Il post a pic soon. They got such a nice day for it hence the bulmers lol
Wi isn't gona b pretty afta fri n den I woke up dis morn n my totm arrived feckn 8 days early but anyway I'm still gona go and face the music. Today has been a good day eating wise (so far anyway)

I asked for the veg main option cuz they had beef and salmon as their main options and I can't eat either of those bit the curry was amazn I really enjoyed it. Il post a pic soon. They got such a nice day for it hence the bulmers lol
Wi isn't gona b pretty afta fri n den I woke up dis morn n my totm arrived feckn 8 days early but anyway I'm still gona go and face the music. Today has been a good day eating wise (so far anyway)

Why no salmon or beef?
Ya it sounds really good. Def worth asking for veg option.
When do u WI again? Ah there's nothing you can do bout TOTM so WI but take whatever it says and keep goin. :D x

Why no salmon or beef?
When do u WI again? Ah there's nothing you can do bout TOTM so WI but take whatever it says and keep goin. :D x[/QUO

I cant eat beef as my body cant digest it properly and gives me really bad pains in my tummy and i cant eat salmon either cuz it makes me gag but i love every other fish!!
I wi on tues at 6.30pm. i am dreading it but i will just make myself go because if i dont i will go off track
Fecking things women go through lol

Why no salmon or beef?
When do u WI again? Ah there's nothing you can do bout TOTM so WI but take whatever it says and keep goin. :D x[/QUO

I cant eat beef as my body cant digest it properly and gives me really bad pains in my tummy and i cant eat salmon either cuz it makes me gag but i love every other fish!!
I wi on tues at 6.30pm. i am dreading it but i will just make myself go because if i dont i will go off track
Fecking things women go through lol

Aw Fair enough-Sorry for being nosey. :)
Ah ya-I feel the same-have to stay on track or wud go back to square one.
We have it hard alrite! :D Good luck for Tuesday. x

I preped my soup for the week, i made butternut squash soup and i also made curry for tomorrows din dins and also tues.
I drank lots of water today, i think i had about 3ltrs.
I went to the gym and did leg day which earned me a nice 4pp for a 50min workout.
i sat on my behind for the rest of the day in the back garden with my h2b and we had a gorg bbq dins. My other half is into making beer so we bottled some of our homebrew today aswell. So all in all i had a lovely relaxing day. hope you all enjoyed it aswell

so heres my food for today.....

breakfast:
porridge 3pp
milk 3pp
tea x2 0pp
grapes 0pp

lunch:
soup 0pp
salad with tuna and lentils 3pp
tea 0pp

snack:
banana 0pp
yogurt 0pp

dinner:
salad 0pp
potatoes 3pp
peppers 0pp
chicken 4pp
bottle of beer 4pp

snack:
curly wurly

I have 2pp left so i have to decide what i will have. I like to use all my pp every day because ya use them or lose them so sure why not lol

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373228131.874350.jpg

My dins this evening! Ya can't see the chicken cuz it's underneath the salad

Ps I spent my last 2pp on a white choc and raspberry ww bar it hit the spot nicely

Sounds like a fab day hon. And BBQ looks lovely. That bar sounds yum too. Totally agree about using or losing! :D x

Bos83 yea it was gorg really tasty! Bride2be thanks for the best wishes when is your big day?
Up and ready to take on the day. I'm recked cuz I drank so mug water last night I was up and down to the loo all night lol. Off to work now and then a doc app at 4.15 I hate goin to the doc but il be glad once I'm fin. Have a lovely day

So hot today I love it (except the fact I'm in work)
Had a lovely salad on lunch which came to 3pp it was delish and I also had a yogurt and pear with it ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373284181.312126.jpg

I know - wish I wasn't at work either, but sun is better than no sun& the evenings are long now which is great!

Your lunch looks very tasty - I need all the details so I can copy for 3pp too!!

Hope you survived work. I'm still here-on til 9. :(
Hope doc went OK aswel. x

Can't believe I hadn't subscribed to your diary yet! X

Back