ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Yea I think she goes there and the one that's in between naas and Newbridge. Think her leaders name is Ann. It's handy for her as she works in Newbridge.
Haha I was raging with it. Cuz I kinda taught if its nice itl b a grand thing to have for when ya want a drink 'on a school night' it would b perfect but ooohhh nooo! I'm gona open a bottle on fri night and itl do me for the whole weekend (well that's the plans anyway)

No nothing exciting it was about making the most outa fruit. Got a few tips tho. A woman said make sugar free jelly and when it's half set mix yogurt through it and put it back in the fridge and it tastes like moose. The leader said sugar free blackberry jelly with beet root mixed through is amazing. Sounds strange but think il give it a try. Oh and half a grapefruit and sprinkle Splenda on top and put it under the grill and it caramelises and is ment to be fab aswell

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yea I think she goes there and the one that's in between naas and Newbridge. Think her leaders name is Ann. It's handy for her as she works in Newbridge.
Haha I was raging with it. Cuz I kinda taught if its nice itl b a grand thing to have for when ya want a drink 'on a school night' it would b perfect but ooohhh nooo! I'm gona open a bottle on fri night and itl do me for the whole weekend (well that's the plans anyway)

No nothing exciting it was about making the most outa fruit. Got a few tips tho. A woman said make sugar free jelly and when it's half set mix yogurt through it and put it back in the fridge and it tastes like moose. The leader said sugar free blackberry jelly with beet root mixed through is amazing. Sounds strange but think il give it a try. Oh and half a grapefruit and sprinkle Splenda on top and put it under the grill and it caramelises and is ment to be fab aswell

Ya that's the class. The other one is toughers. Very handy for her. :D
Ah ya-your better off keeping it for weekend. Ya all that stuff is too good to be true. :(

Love the mousse idea-stealing that. Heard of the beetroot before but never tried it. Caramelised grapefruit sounds yummy too.... mite go get myself grapefruit for breakfast. Never bought any last week. :D

Another gorgeous day I'm loving it! Sitting out the back rockn some shades and an ice cold can of coke zero! Finished work got off at 4.15! The cook made fab homemade sausage rolls and I didn't have even a crumb I'm so proud of myself as I woulda had 3 or 4 of those baby's before I joined ww!!
I bought the jelly and beet root to try it. It's in the fridge so hopefully itl be ready to taste tonight so il let ya all know. Anyways beta go back in and finish off making the dins before my fightclub class at 6.15. Chat soon xXx

Another gorgeous day I'm loving it! Sitting out the back rockn some shades and an ice cold can of coke zero! Finished work got off at 4.15! The cook made fab homemade sausage rolls and I didn't have even a crumb I'm so proud of myself as I woulda had 3 or 4 of those baby's before I joined ww!!
I bought the jelly and beet root to try it. It's in the fridge so hopefully itl be ready to taste tonight so il let ya all know. Anyways beta go back in and finish off making the dins before my fightclub class at 6.15. Chat soon xXx

Mmmmmm I love Coke Zero! Well Done on resisting the Sausage Rolls, that's Willpower! Hope u get on ok at Fight club Class, don't melt away! X

Well done on no sausage rolls. I love sausage rolls. Havnt had them in ages. Some week when I don't have anything big on I'll use some weeklies on some. Yum. :)

Fair play with fight club. I'm goin meeting a friend for a Walk in a while.

Def let me know bout beetroot. :D

Well done on the loss, you're inching closer and closer :)

I've done jelly & yoghurt, can't remember where I got the tip from, after you add the yoghurt whip it with mixer & when it sets the top is moussey & the bottom is just delish....I'm gonna do that, I always did muller light raspberry & cranberry - yum!

oh my god that sound delish im so gona try that at the weekend. I have never heard of it before.

I know girls i was so proud of myself because i always give into them no matter how hard i try but i just kept thinking all day "how are i gonna stay strong?" and this is gona sound strange but every time i looked at them i kept imagining that someone really dirty and smelly had made them and it turned me right off so i think il try that stratege more often lol.

Well i made the beetroot and jelly but it hasnt set yet so il def be telling ye tomorrow how it tastes.

I went to fightclub today and they had the aircon on and a big fan on so i plonked myself right beside the fan but i was still melted. On the way home my friend rang to see if i could go out for a quick run asap as she had an awful day and needed someone to talk to. So a short run turned into a 10k and im absolutly shattered now. Just had my dins which was cod with chilli, ginger and lime juice on top and baked for 20mins with 300g of baby potatoes and veg.
I earned 11ap so im defo taking tomorrow night off. Il be taking it handy after work thats for sure

Whaaaaaat fight club & a 10k bloody Nora...I felt done in after 6k this morning!!

Can't wait to find out the beetroot jelly mix is :D

Yea the 10k wasnt planned at all didnt think we had gone that far until i looked at my running watch and i nearly died. we were doing so much chatting that we didnt realise what we were doing.
Hopefully itl help me in my wi next week as i am so close to goal i can smell it.
Well done on the 6k. i very rarely get up early to go running.
I cant wait to taste it. Im more curious than anything

Well Done on Fight Club AND 10K, you definitely deserve the day off today! Hope u have a lovely day Sweetie. X

I feel so tired today. Didnt have a great night sleep at all! Duno how I'm gona get through the day! I'm in work til 6.30 and then I was asked to babysit tonight at 6.30 so iv to go down straight after work. I couldn't refuse it as I need a bit of money so I guess my lunch break will be busy trying to make something for dins to bring with me

I feel so tired today. Didnt have a great night sleep at all! Duno how I'm gona get through the day! I'm in work til 6.30 and then I was asked to babysit tonight at 6.30 so iv to go down straight after work. I couldn't refuse it as I need a bit of money so I guess my lunch break will be busy trying to make something for dins to bring with me

You'll sleep well tonight! Hope u find something yummy to make for din dins! X

So much for a relaxing nite. Ah well enjoy babysitting. Any ideas for dinner?

Hahaha bride2be ya really know how to rub it in lol!

I am making 40g pasta 4pp (so tiny ya can barely see it) with quorn chicken fillet 6pp and homemade spicy tomato sauce 0pp n tons of stir fry veg 0pp

I will bring a dark chocolate bar 4pp with me and 2pp satin crunch for later on when the kids are in bed

Just tried the beetroot and jelly oh my god it's delish! It's so refreshing I wasn't expecting that at all. Ya have to try it!

Also put a lil bit of soya sauce and Chinese 5 spice on my veg for a lil flavour

Hahaha bride2be ya really know how to rub it in lol!

I am making 40g pasta 4pp (so tiny ya can barely see it) with quorn chicken fillet 6pp and homemade spicy tomato sauce 0pp n tons of stir fry veg 0pp

I will bring a dark chocolate bar 4pp with me and 2pp satin crunch for later on when the kids are in bed

Mmmmm that sounds so yummy! Which dark chocolate do you have for 4pp? X

Just tried the beetroot and jelly oh my god it's delish! It's so refreshing I wasn't expecting that at all. Ya have to try it!

Also put a lil bit of soya sauce and Chinese 5 spice on my veg for a lil flavour

It sounds like a very random combo but I know people out vegetables in cake now lol x

I read that as you added soya sauce & Chinese 5 spice to the jelly HA! That would be a little random :)

So how exactly did you make the jelly??

Hope the kids are behaving themselves!!

hahahaha yea the pasta was actually tasty and im stuffed after it.
I just made the jelly with sugar free blackberry jelly and put beetroot in it. it is so yum. i cant wait to have it again tomorrow!!!
I have the 85% dark chocolate bars in aldi. I think you get or 5 in a packet. Think they are called moser rothe or something like that. Really nice and chocolaty i love them
Kids are in bed and all but the sky box has crashed on me hahahahaa
Hope you are all enjoying you nice relaxing night at home ggrrrrrr

Back