Step 1 Sole Source + Week 3

No I haven't but to be honest I think I just want a real chocolate bar it's been nearly 14 weeks but I think I'll be okay in a day or two.

I think you have to have give yourself 7 lb as it is inevitable once you start eating again!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs

No I haven't but to be honest I think I just want a real chocolate bar it's been nearly 14 weeks but I think I'll be okay in a day or two.

I think you have to have give yourself 7 lb as it is inevitable once you start eating again!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs

Wow that is a long time. I'm only on week 4!! Can't imagine going that long but who knows!

I saw a friends mum today who noticed my loss. And my mum noticed (both of whom I hadn't seen since starting the diet!) confidence boost :)

Xx

Hmmm I'm having another moment!

I stupidly stepped on my scales! I'm only 2 days in of this week (but wi after only 6) and I'm only 1lb down. Doesn't bode well for wi on Wednesday!

After my little loss last week I was aiming bigfor a 4 or 5 loss! :(

Don't think ill manage it tbh!

I am beginning to feel a little disheartened. Bc it is a hard diet that's very restrictive and I just want to see the results!! Xx

The only thing I can think of is that I'm now doing ss+ rather than ss!

Xxx hope your ok caz xx

You've still got 3 days to go till weigh in. A lot can change in that time.

It's not your scales that matter it's your consultants!

So don't feel disheartened it will be fine!

I'm okay. I'm decided to have a meal tomorrow as my friend is coming over just a salad though!

You've still got 3 days to go till weigh in. A lot can change in that time.

It's not your scales that matter it's your consultants!

So don't feel disheartened it will be fine!

I'm okay. I'm decided to have a meal tomorrow as my friend is coming over just a salad though!

Make it a ss+ meal then you could have some protein too!

Yeah I know but I am feeling really disheartened ATM if in honest! After this weeks anticipated poor result! Ill give it another week before I have a complete tantrum hahaa!

I just don't get why my body isn't responding! Maybe ill try a few more ss rather than ss+

But really I just feel with such low calories I should still be loosing!! Xx

And I'm worried ill binge bc the motivation and determination is low. :(

But fingers crossed ill last till wed and that'll hopefully give me a good loss and it'll keep me going! Xx

And I'm worried ill binge bc the motivation and determination is low. :(

But fingers crossed ill last till wed and that'll hopefully give me a good loss and it'll keep me going! Xx

I have the same cravings as you...it's so difficult to handle them. My problem is that ever so often I give in for a meal and after a perfect 4 weeks it's getting to the point where I cheat (treat myself) every few weeks which is a bad habit to get into. I break the diet when I have a bad week (less than 2lb) and I'm not usually hungry when I do...I just love the taste!

Do you have anyone close to you on a similar diet that gets these cravings? My wife and I have been bad for each other but now we are on the same diet I find I have to be stronger for her...

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have the same cravings as you...it's so difficult to handle them. My problem is that ever so often I give in for a meal and after a perfect 4 weeks it's getting to the point where I cheat (treat myself) every few weeks which is a bad habit to get into. I break the diet when I have a bad week (less than 2lb) and I'm not usually hungry when I do...I just love the taste!

Do you have anyone close to you on a similar diet that gets these cravings? My wife and I have been bad for each other but now we are on the same diet I find I have to be stronger for her...

I've not given in yet I've had meals as I've done some ss+ days aswell as ss. But I did give in and eat a chocolate bar today! It's my own fault. I can't stay off my own scales!!! So far this week they only show -1. Which after last weeks -2. I wanted more.

When I see the scales barely moving I think screw this I want that kebab.

I'm not planning on having any meals off until my 12 weeks are up - I was planning then to have a "free meal" of whatever I wanted. Once I've moved up that step.

But I know what you mean it's not bc I'm hungry it's bc I'm frustrated and feeling crappy bc they aren't moving!!

No noone I know is doing the diet .. I have a few online supports which are great. And my oh has been amazing. He's been really good thankfully!!

But I don't think I want to break that ketosis. Bc I'm not sure if want to get back into it lol! Xx

I've not given in yet I've had meals as I've done some ss+ days aswell as ss. But I did give in and eat a chocolate bar today! It's my own fault. I can't stay off my own scales!!! So far this week they only show -1. Which after last weeks -2. I wanted more.

When I see the scales barely moving I think screw this I want that kebab.

My scales show +2 2 days after my weigh in so it could be worse for you... :) it could be water related or anything...one week the day before my weigh in it showed that I had lost 1lb but in my weigh in day I had lost 4lb so don't let the scales get you down...if you are sticking to it it has to come off at some point!

My brain knows your right. But the sulky child inside me wants to have a tantrum bc it's not gone NOW NOW NOW!!! Lol :)

Thanks ill try to stay positive xx

Well I do feel better today - 1 bc I'm over my strop and 2 - bc the scales are moving.

Just hope my workout at the gym doesn't ruin it by retaining water!! X

Hey mizkirsty.

How did you get on at your wi today?

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs

Hey mizkirsty. How did you get on at your wi today? week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs

Hi

-3lbs. -3.5 inches. So I was chuffed. :) it's given me some drive to carry on :) how's your week going? Xx

Well done that's great.

Yes had a good week. Being weighed on Saturday by my personal trainer so we'll see what happens then. Won't know officially until the 30th though.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs

Did you manage a 100% day today mizkirsty?

Day two down. Woohoo!

Did you manage a 100% day today mizkirsty? Day two down. Woohoo! week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs

I did, I wanted the toast and the free sandwiches at work but I prevailed ... As I did today!

How's your day been 3 days on the wagon :) xx

Well done for resisting!

Yes I'm doing good. Day 3 over and well and trying back in the zone! Hoping I can lose a couple of pounds Monday but we'll see!

Well done for resisting! Yes I'm doing good. Day 3 over and well and trying back in the zone! Hoping I can lose a couple of pounds Monday but we'll see! week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs

Wahoo!
I'm not confident ill manage a loss this week but I'm hoping for a sts.

I'm back in the zone but not all mentally there. Lol. That little devil is trying to tempt me all the time haha!

Well done you can deffo manage a loss by Monday stay positive! Xx

I think there will always be temptation that we have to resist. As we wouldn't be here otherwise! Lol!

Let me know how you get on tomorrow.

Back