Step 1 Sole Source Weight loss buddy!

Hi caz,
wow! You have done amazing! :)

22lbs in two weeks? You must feel fantastic!

Do you have a small meal everyday? I just wondered if it would make me binge out and I would then be back to square 1? It's sooo hard doing SS. Just the physical side of actually not eating. I'm on day 5 now and have woken up feeling not too bad apart from my mouth haha:( Bad breath!!

I'm going to finish the week off on weigh day - Friday still SSing and see then about adding a small meal. I just don't want to ruin all the hard work I have put in .

Keep up the fantastic work Caz ..... You are a star!!:D xx

Hey!

I tend to switch between the two. Ss when at work for ease. And ss+ with the little meal when at home. Especially when I cook for other half!

It's still only very low calories so as caz says very little if any difference! I just can't plan well enough to do it at work!

I'm having a really grotty grumpy day! Totm has arrived and I feel like I'm 10months pregnant with a whale!! Which isn't helping. I'm convinced I won't loose this week at all :(

Sorry having a down day today!

How are both you guys doing today? Xx

Hi Kirsty,

dont not be down! :cry: It's hard I know believe me, I'm sitting after making boys sandwiches and I could just lick the knife! Lol been out with some friends this morning for coffee and some of them had tea cakes which made me drool( especially when my stomach grumbled) lol but I just thought NO! Day 5 kicking butt!!:)
I just got a glass of coke zero as I just wanted something sweet, I think it's still ok to have?

my mouth is still yuk today, gross:( Kept thinking that people could smell my breath, makes me paranoid!

headache a bit today but will get there!

are you working tonight? What kind of things do you eat on SS+?

Keep going you can do it! :)

Take care xx

Hey! I'm feeling much better came home from work early had a nap and have woken up like a new woman. Found my positivity again. So sure totm hormones have settled. And I was probably tired too :)

Having snuggles with the kittens now always makes me happy so it's all good :)

On ss+ you can have 80g of certain salad or veg. And then a portion of protein ie meat eggs quorn etx.

So tonight I'm having a chicken and prawn salad. I'll post a pic later :)

It makes it so much easier and as only around 200 cals doesn't make much diff to your losses!

Yesterday I had steamed cod and broccoli.

Today doing much better on the water front!

Well done you for resisting that shows true determination! I'm not sure this morning I'd managed to have resisted. But this evening is a new me so if manage it now haha!

I worked a short day shift today. Back on nights from thur!

Xx

I did very well at first I did loose 22lbs in my first two weeks loosing almost seven stone in six months but have gradually put on four stone since Christmas. Trying to do ss but keep failing. Decided to do step two as I am fine not eating all day but then struggle in the evenings and end up blowing out so decided that having a meal in the evening will hopefully stop that. Hopping to conquer it by Christmas then get it under control.

It's frustrating when you have been smaller than what you are now but trying to focus on the positives that I've still lost 3 stone and the rest WILL come off again!

Hope your both doing well. I'm sure you will have a great loss this week!

I did very well at first I did loose 22lbs in my first two weeks loosing almost seven stone in six months but have gradually put on four stone since Christmas. Trying to do ss but keep failing. Decided to do step two as I am fine not eating all day but then struggle in the evenings and end up blowing out so decided that having a meal in the evening will hopefully stop that. Hopping to conquer it by Christmas then get it under control. It's frustrating when you have been smaller than what you are now but trying to focus on the positives that I've still lost 3 stone and the rest WILL come off again! Hope your both doing well. I'm sure you will have a great loss this week!

Caz you really aren't alone. I don't actually know my official starting weight. I've chosen not to know what the scales say bc for me they are more of a hindrance. But I've gained about 4st since Xmas too!

And we can tackle this again. We can get back to where we were but we now have the knowledge that you can't let it slip again! We can do this!! X

I've done the same. I roughly know what I weigh but I asked my consultant not to tell me.
We can definitely do this.

I feel just as focused now as I did then so hopping that I'm on my way!

I've done the same. I roughly know what I weigh but I asked my consultant not to tell me. We can definitely do this. I feel just as focused now as I did then so hopping that I'm on my way!

Snap how funny. Were both doing this blind!

I roughly know too but don't wanna focus on numbers too much! It didn't help last time!

You are deffo on your way. My first week hasn't been as successful as my last first week :/ but I know why and I know it's something I can get over!!

I've just ordered an active blend. Everyone racing about them for the shakes bc ATM I'm only have tetras makes it a bit boring! :/
When's your first wi?

Xx

First weigh in is on Saturday morning. But I can feel my period coming so I know it's probably not gonna be much. Just hope I can stay focused before it comes. Last month I couldn't stop eating just before my period.

Hya,
good morning:)

Hi kirsty, what's an active blend? Lol do you use it to blend up you shakes? What are you fav flavours? I'm just on the chocolate velvet tetras at mo.... Bit boring I know

Hi Caz, that's amazing 7 stone in 6 months? WOW!! you can do it again I'm sure !!

Glad you had a better day Kirsty, miracles of sleep! Haha

I can't wait till Friday get WI over with and then gonna plan my little meals for the week, deffo miss eating something, my jaws ache? Really weird!!

I still having minging mouth but hey ho just gotta get on with it, just feel really conscious of my breath.....

you are both doing brilliant and not knowing your weight? I like to know my weight as that gives me a boost every week when I see the scales coming down. I know what you mean though that sometimes you get disheartened when they sts but I always measure myself to every couple of weeks:)

I hope you both have good day today and feeling positive!! Onwards and upwards xx

First weigh in is on Saturday morning. But I can feel my period coming so I know it's probably not gonna be much. Just hope I can stay focused before it comes. Last month I couldn't stop eating just before my period.

Lol my totm arrive yesterday gutted as just before first Friday wi! :(

Haha this journey is very similar already haha! X

Hya, good morning:) Hi kirsty, what's an active blend? Lol do you use it to blend up you shakes? What are you fav flavours? I'm just on the chocolate velvet tetras at mo.... Bit boring I know Hi Caz, that's amazing 7 stone in 6 months? WOW!! you can do it again I'm sure !! Glad you had a better day Kirsty, miracles of sleep! Haha I can't wait till Friday get WI over with and then gonna plan my little meals for the week, deffo miss eating something, my jaws ache? Really weird!! I still having minging mouth but hey ho just gotta get on with it, just feel really conscious of my breath..... you are both doing brilliant and not knowing your weight? I like to know my weight as that gives me a boost every week when I see the scales coming down. I know what you mean though that sometimes you get disheartened when they sts but I always measure myself to every couple of weeks:) I hope you both have good day today and feeling positive!! Onwards and upwards xx

I'll know the difference on the scales each week what and whether I've lost etc. Just not my actual weight. I get fixed on certain numbers and struggle to break through them! So I think it's easier I just don't know!!

An active blend is basically a blender on the go- everyone's raving about how nice they make the shakes up! And like you im only having tetras ATM so hoping it'll give me a bit if variety!

image-149102859.jpg

I may wee on a ketostick today and see if I get any ketones!!! I haven't had a headache yet so I doubt it but worth a shot!!

Have a good day :) xx

Well, I got to 2.30 and had been ironing for a few hours, felt quite dizzy today and not myself at all really. I kept thinking about SS+ or step 2? So I got some prawns out of freezer and weighed them and some mushrooms and stirfryed them up.... Yum yum!! Oh well I thought it was driving me crazy I just wanted to feel better and not so lethargic and faint!

Felt better after my prawns.... Hope I have done ok and not sabotaged my hard work. Felt a bit guilty about eating them but I think well I have to do this CD prob for a long time and this way of controlling my food, so might as well feel ok and not feel poorly!!??? If you understand what I mean?? Haha:confused:

Hope everyone is doing ok so far? I know the first week is the hardest and can't wait till end of week 2 when I can have bars to eat... I love the choc orange one? And it gives me something to look forward to in evening when I might want to munch.. Haha

Ok ok off to put ironing away now before having to cook everyone's tea( bit I hate) lol xxx

No hun you won't have done anything wrong! It's all on plan. Think I'm gonna stick with ss+ and the meals. I need them to look forward too.

It won't know you out of ketosis and won't affect your losses either :)

Well done.

I've got chicken salad for dinner mmmmm xx

Thankyou Hunni, it's so nice to have someone who's been there before and knows what I'm talking about! Lol:)

chicken salad sounds yum! Is that lettuce and cucumber and chicken breast or chicken quorn? I bought some quorn the other day, might stirfry that tomorrow with mushroom... We can't have any low fat sauces like salad cream or anything? Can we? Xx

Thankyou Hunni, it's so nice to have someone who's been there before and knows what I'm talking about! Lol:) chicken salad sounds yum! Is that lettuce and cucumber and chicken breast or chicken quorn? I bought some quorn the other day, might stirfry that tomorrow with mushroom... We can't have any low fat sauces like salad cream or anything? Can we? Xx

No no sauces. I do put balsamic vinegar on my salad so you can have that. And I use chicken breast :)

I've just seen an amazing recipe on fb!

Chill soup with added curry powder and some spring onions with chicken. (A curry) with cauliflower rice! Looks amazing and a ss+ meal!!

Excited!!!

image-3624500812.jpg

Xxx

Mmm that curry looks delicious! I like the look of the cauliflower rice.... Really clever:)

Having a good day today, feel like I got lots of energy! I just had my little meal of quorn pieces (200)g spring onions, courgette and mushroom stirfry (80)g with Chinese five spices- I could only eat half!!! :D So put the other half in fridge til later..... Lol don't feel hungry today.

how are you getting on? Feeling positive? Come on weigh day tomorrow lets kick day 7 butt!! :kissass:

Have a good rest of day now xx

Today's been good up until dinner. I had steamed cod and leeks. But immediately after I was really craving chocolate. How I didn't cave I don't know!! I was on the verge of a binge I'm sure!! Cakes chocolate bread anything!!!

But I haven't and that's important.

Night shift tonight. I really hope no one brings anything yummy to work tonight! I am feeling a weakness in my will power today damn totm! But wi tomorrow night at 545 so that's keeping me going ATM!

When do you weigh? Xx

Hi there,

Well weigh day today and :eek: 12 pounds lost!! Woohoo!! Can't believe I lost that much...:D

Feeling really great! I'm soo pleased for my first weigh in..... Roll on week 2!!

Is it your weigh in today? I bet you have done brilliantly :D

Not been too bad today but have had a banging headache all day that I just can't shift! So off to bed early tonight I think....

Hope your night shift went alright for you and they didn't bring in naughty cakes ...

good do luck for weigh in xx.

well done that's brilliant!

Keep up the good work. It's such a great feeling!

Back