Step 1 Sole Source Weight loss buddy!

Hi Lynn,

4.5 off!!WOOHOO!! Fabulous!! Well done:D

i bet bet you feel on cloud nine!! and you have moved down to next number ( down another stone) so 11 stone 12 1/2 instead of 12stone 11.... I love it when that happens. Feels like you are getting somewhere then!!! Haha

I got weigh in tom( Friday 6pm) so can't wait to see what I have lost?? :)

I want to get down to your weight!! That would be fab!! I haven't been that weight since I was in my early 20's??

Will let you know how I get on Tom night.... Have a good day now and don't work too hard!!

nat xx :D

Thanks Nat I actually screamed when I saw the '11' lol didn't care what the other numbers were just so happy to be down a stone bracket.
I also got my jeans on. They were a wee bit tight but I wore the ******* lol Not had jeans on for over 5 years :D
Good luck for WI tonight - I will be sat here with bated breath awaiting your result hun. Well I'm actually going out but you know what I mean.
We will get to 9st09lbs together and whoever gets there first will grab the other, kicking and screaming if needs be, and encouraging them to get there. I may not get down to my goal weight, it depends on how I look and I'm no spring chicken lol I don't want to look 2 'drawn' if you get what I mean which I think can happen as we get older (50 to be precise)
Good luck hun
Lynn xxxxxx

Hi Lynn,

Well went for the weigh in tonight ........5 pound lost!!!! Woohoo!!!:D:D Fantastic!!! I'm down into another stone bracket now!!!!! Am on cloud nine!!! So that's 25 pound lost in 4 weeks!!!! Gotta keep at it- whatever it is that I'm doing just sticking at it cos it's working!!! :p

Working towards 3 pound loss next week then that's 2 stone gone.....:wave_cry:

That's fab that you have got into your jeans....woohoo!! I have jeggings?? Well they are like jeans and soo comfy!! I just pull them up as they are really stretchy!! I have 4 lots of jeans ranging in sizes from 18 to 14..... will have to try some on....
Every week I have a savings tin where I put in money ( a pound for a £ ) so far £25 in there.... I am going to use it for some new clothes nearer to xmas time!! Just a little incentive :D

Well have a fab weekend!! Will catch up on Monday to see how ur getting on....

take care

Nat xx

Hi Lynn,

hope you are ok? Not heard from you in a while?? :(

How did weigh in go yesterday? I bet you are doing fab!!:)

Well been a stressful week with our school inspection but nearly over now!!!

I have got my weigh in on Friday... really hope I loose 3 pound so that I get to loose my 2 stone!! :D

Have a a good day and catch up with you later xx

Hi Lynn,

hope you are ok? Not heard from you in a while?? :(

How did weigh in go yesterday? I bet you are doing fab!!:)

Well been a stressful week with our school inspection but nearly over now!!!

I have got my weigh in on Friday... really hope I loose 3 pound so that I get to loose my 2 stone!! :D

Have a a good day and catch up with you later xx

Really sorry Nat - thought I had replied to you previous post - WOWSER another 5lb lost AND down a stone bracket - massive well done you.

Money in a jar, what a great idea but save till Jan sales - get more for your money ;)

I bet you will get 3lbs and hit the 2 stone mark - what an achievement

Glad the inspections are nearly over hun - hope they went well.

Well I lost 1½lbs, not alot granted but do you know what, I've stuck to SS with a couple of SS+ so I am pround of that - I KNOW I have NOT cheated. I also know that the scales will catch up. Anyway that takes me to 14½lbs so I've hit the stone mark but I lost 6½ in the run up to starting so I say I've lost 21lbs.

Holding everything crossed for you for your weigh in tomorrow - I bet you will do it.

Take care

Lynn xxxxxx

Hi Lynn
WOOHOO!! Well done on your 1 and half pound loss:D That's FANTASTIC!!!!! I bet you feel over the moon:)

Well i got a way to go to catch up with you! Haha...... But went for weigh in yesterday...... Just managed to get there:) 3 pound off this week( 2 stone down in 5 weeks ) FAB.... FAB....FAB!!!!

im getting there, one stone at time..... It's not easy, I do miss eating a Sunday dinner or having chocolate, but I know that if I didn't loose the weight that by christmas I would have been heavier and feel even worse!

I have taken a picture of me before I started loosing weight( stuck one on fridge and one on bedroom wardrobe door)
im gonna take another one now, because although I have lost a bit of weight I can't see it like everyone else haha. I think I have the body dis morphia ( or what ever it's called) because I always think I look bigger than I am. I hate looking at pics of myself but I wanted to keep a visual proof of my journey!! :eek:

Well that's enough of me going on.... Have a brill weekend now, enjoy the sunshine!!

will catch up on Monday. Take care xxx :cool:

Hi Nat
How's things? I was I'll sun and Mon being sick. Had yesterday off work I'll and I'm never off ! Weigh in tomoz lunch. Not expecting much loss I any but will see.
Let me know how you're doing.
Xxxx

Hi Lynn,
sorry to hear you have been poorly, there is a lot of it going around at the moment:( It really has knocked people for six at school, terrible gripping pains, and sickness. Hope you feel better soon:)

I have been doing ok, drinking loads especially in evening, but have been tempted...... So just gotta stay strong and think of the long term goal and how much better I will feel and look at the end of it.

i think my weight loss has started to slow down..... But am aiming to loose at least 2 pound a week( I hope ) :D

Will be thinking of you tomorrow, keep your chin up and get well soon lovely. Let us know how u get on xx

Hi Nat
I'm much better thanks. Only half a pound off but its a loss. On the plus side a couple of people asked if I'd lost weight so made up. Keep focused hun you can do this - those blooming demons nattering at us tell them to do one! Its bound to slow own but 2lbs a week is a good loss. Keep at it. I'm 50, married and live in North Yorks - just thought I'd mention it lol xx

Hi Lyn,

Fab! Keep going now on your weight loss! :) I lost a pound this week!!:D Was a bit disappointed but I can't loose big every week :( But am keeping at it..... And on plus side it's FRIDAY!!! and I got a weekend off!!!

Im 42 by the way and live in sunny west wales ( Pembrokeshire ) !! ..... But cold tonight and turning blustery, but we have had some cracking weather for this time of the year! Haha

im glad your feeling better. My hubby has been feeling poorly last couple of days, and he's never ill:eek: So I have asked him to keep his distance as I don't want to get his lurgy!! Haha I'm all heart me :p

My Cdc didn't have all my tetras tonight( I like the chocolate ) so I have taken 5 banana instead..... Not a banana lover but will give them a go.... Still on my lemon bars( which I love ) what are your favourite? Or do you make the shakes yourself? Are you still on SS?

Am going out shopping tomorrow ( well just window looking ) and I'm going to salivate at all the christmas food and chocs and dream about all the yummy things I normally eat at chrimbo! I am looking forward to the eating part of christmas, as I have decided I'm still going to do SS + but with Xmas day and boxing and new year off, but not go mental... Haha
how about you? I love cooking, always have and my mum and I would love to open a cupcake shop or tea room one day( when I win the lotto)!!

have a fab weekend and will check in on you on Monday. Take care xx:)

Hiya Nat
Well had a total blow out this weekend oops but I'm back to it today. Im having op on 29 October. Spoke to CDC and I'm SS+ weekend then 810 for a week then 1200 in run up to and after op for a couple of weeks then back to SS.
Look at the bigger picture not just the last weigh in.
We too have had breast weather too well till today its been horrid.
My hubby got I'll after me so I def passed it on I love sharing lol
I don't get the tetras. I get choc n mint, lemon and cranberry bars, chick n mushroom soup n I love my night hot choc n mint shake yummy
I'm off shopping on Saturday looking forward to that.
I'm not a lover of cooking mind I say that but once I start I quite enjoy it how confusing is that lol I don't have a sweet tooth I'm savoury.
Good luck with the no it going mental! I'm not dieting at Xmas and like you I hope not to go mental.
Good luck with achieving your dream. I want an invite to the opening!!!
Hope you had a good weekend
Xxx

Hya Lynn,

sorry havent been on here for a few days.... Been crazy at work!!!:cry:

Sorry to hear about your blow out, never mind back on it and you'll do great! Sorry to hear your having an op? Nothing serious I hope?

I havent tried ride the cranberry bars yet? Might give me a go!:D

We have had crap weather here last couple of days.....thunder and lightening and then high winds! You just wanna stay in and veg out in this weather!.... But am sticking at it as best as I can :eek: I wanna get to 13 stone something soon, that would be great!

I have started to do some sit ups to try and sort my flabby belly out as I hate it! Think I will need a tummy tuck to sort that out! Lol (in my dreams) haha

weigh in tonight! Hope I lost more than a pound? Was a bit gutted last week, wish me luck!!!

have a good day and hope your hubby gets well soon xxx:D

Woohoo!!!!!

5 pound off this week!!! FABULOUS!!! I'm soo chuffed!!!.....can you tell! Haha

hope everyone's doing great!

Have a fab weekend xx:)

Nowte serious Nat on my feet so be hard to get around but hopefully it will mean pain free after a few weeks.
The cranberry bars are fab u must try them. Well I love them anyway lol

xxxx

Woohoo!!!!! 5 pound off this week!!! FABULOUS!!! I'm soo chuffed!!!.....can you tell! Haha hope everyone's doing great! Have a fab weekend xx:)

WOWSER WOWSER WOWSER
U go girl
Confused with ur signature though - is it correct? Should it not be another pound less.
Keep at it xxxx

Thankyou huni!:p

OOPPS!! Thanks for noticing!! Haha

every pound helps.... :)

Hope you are ok? This will be my 8th week this week on plan...... It's just part of my everyday now and I don't really think about it.... But if you put a bag of chips or choc bar in front of me I still don't think I would have a lot of willpower to say no!!:sigh: Haha

have a good day and let me know how you get on with weigh in later xx

I only did 3\4 of a pound but was naughty (again). Going up plans now ready for op so not expecting losses for a few weeks. Would be very happy with maintaining. Let me know how you're doing Nat
Xxxx

That's makes a total of 23lbs xx

Well done Lynn on your loss! It's coming off that's how I think anyway:)

When is your operation now? Hope you feeling ok?

i have been doing ok.... Wanna get to 13 st 13 this week would be great! :p

I just wish my belly would go down ...... Just parts of me I hate.....even when I loose the weight they don't seem to go anywhere. Are you the same as me?

well done again on your loss and keep on maintaining :D

Tara for now

xxxxx

Hiya Nat
Op Wednesday and feeling very nervous. Stupid but I'm very worried about not coming round :eek:
Bet u get to 13.13 good luck
My belly def gone down as there's more room between it and the steering wheel lol still a wat to go
Keep going hun ur doing fan
Xxxx

Back