Step 1 Sole Source Weight loss buddy!

Hi Lynn,

Hope everything ok with you and you have had your op!:D have plenty of rest now :)

Just updated my weigh in....... 2 pound lost this week!!!! would have liked a bit more, but it's coming off so I'm well pleased! Wanna loose at least 3 next week if I can to get below 14 stone!:wave_cry:

Keep smiling hunny and I will check back in with you in a couple of days to see how you are doing. Take care xxxxx

Hi Lynn,

Hope everything ok with you and you have had your op!:D have plenty of rest now :)

Just updated my weigh in....... 2 pound lost this week!!!! would have liked a bit more, but it's coming off so I'm well pleased! Wanna loose at least 3 next week if I can to get below 14 stone!:wave_cry:

Keep smiling hunny and I will check back in with you in a couple of days to see how you are doing. Take care xxxxx

Hiya Nat

My op is actually this Wednesday - I am sooooo scared lol
At least it's a loss - keep at it hun and you will certainly get there
I'm off plan at the moment due to my op but hoping to get back to SS/SS+ Monday 10th or 17th November.
Be in touch soon
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Hunni, not been on here this week- with it being half term.... Kids running me ragged! :D

2 pound off this week!! :) Yippee so under the 14 stone mark now..... Been along time coming:eek:

Have you had your op yet? Hope you are feeling ok and not worrying too much.

let me know how your getting on if you can. Good luck xxx

Hi Nat
Whoop whoop u go girl
Soz not been on here. Op 29 oct stitches out today bit sore bit doing ok
Put lots if weight on oops
Hope to be back to it week mon
How I been doing?
xxxx

Hi huni,
glad u r ok and resting.:D
Did not get weighed last Friday as been poorly:( Blimin flu and feeling crap!
Going to be weighed on Friday, am still not 100% but trying to be good! Haha
had a crap last couple of weeks, hubby lost his job and then today my boy ( not longed passed driving test) wrote off my car he drives. He's ok and no one was hurt, which is the main thing but I just hope all this bad luck stops now, it's just been one thing after another:wave_cry:
Anyway enough self pity gotta get my bum into gear and get through next few weeks til xmas hols are here!! I wanna try and loose a bit more, but won't be able to buy products for a while til hubby gets a job(can't afford it) so still going to be weighed as CDC wants to keep me going and I need all the support I can get! Haha
stopped raining here at last so gonna take dog out for a walk and try and blow away some cobwebs:break_diet:
Take care of yourself and let me know how you are doing xxxx

Sweetheart that's real s@@t hope ur hubby gets another job real soon. I know wot u mean about money it's not cheap hunni. Ur CDC sounds a good one keep hold of her/him. Glad ur boy ok. Gunna try and get in drs tomoz to get feet checked out. Due back in office wed and I can't wait. Keep ur chin up and if u need a chat PM me and I'll send u my mobile xxx

Back