Weight watcher/calories counting/think thin diet.

Because I have only just developed it everyone keeps saying to me you must be stressed, this is the least stressed I've been in 3 years haha maybe it's the opposite for me. I dislike that is so visible and the itching is driving me crazy!

You are doing brilliantly well :) well done.
I sat and ate half a tub of Ben and jerrys tonight but will try again tomorrow *sigh. Fasting tomorrow :)

Looking forward to this week as I'm seeing some uni friends and I have ordered some oracle cards so super excited about getting them :) so hopefully I will feel perkier soon.

xxxx

Well its not always stress, lots of other factors have an impact too. For me the cold weather drives mine mental. and how often I wash. What soap/shampoo/makeup/washing up liquid I use. alll of that jazz!

you just need to look at all the things in your life and work through them and try and figure out what are triggers. Have you recently changed detergent or cleaning products? Some times its not even about changing something - some times you just develop a sensitivity and you need to replace products with PH balanced stuff or hypoallergenic things.

can be your duvet and pillows too- try buying asthmatic versions?

All of these things help me. I know its a lot, just try some gradual changes and see if anything has an impact?

Im sure you will feel better, friends are awesome for that :D

x

Thanks for your advice Laura. I went to the docs on Thursday and they have given me some cream and it's already started to make it better- I know it will never fully go but I feel better now it's going down.
How's everything going? I'm a tad stressed with uni (and my friends boyf split up with her this week) so ended up having 2 takeaways,wine, icecream- the full range of comfort food :(
Saw a pic my friend from work posted on Facebook and I just thought EUGH! So fasting is back on the cards, and I'm gonna attempt to fast Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday to get me kick started!x

Glad it's helping already. How have your fast days been?

I've been a bit off plan too. One of those weeks it seems x

Back