***Weighty Mateys Marvellous March Thread***

Thanks hun, I feel a bit bad getting SOTW 3 weeks on the trot I worry what people think about me and I feel like the other class members are getting angry/fed up with me x

Enjoy your time away. xx

Sort of know what you mean. I feel like I am cheating as I have more to lose than everyone else at my group - so I will lose it easier - that is just the way it is!

But I am going to keep it up - and I am sure you will too! Ignore the others - you are losing the weight for you not for them!

Well done so far everyone. Keep it up!

My first weigh in of the month this sunday. Fingers crossed i can lose at least 1lb to reach my stone mark! xx

Will update the chart later but 1/2lb off for me, was expected sts but lost so alls good x

I gained 0.5 this week grrrr! I'm hoping it was because I was wearing extra light trousers last week and my heavy trousers this week....

what a brilliant start to the month, loads of losses and awards!! Well done folks, lets keep it up!

Weigh in last night and only 0.5lb off for me this week, hoped for more but it is still going in the right direction.

I had a dream last night that I got on the scales next week and had lost 5lbs and got to target!! I can but dream lol....

Hope you all have a good week :)

Not been to WI yesterday. We have been away for a long weekend. If I would have to guess, I probably put on a pound or two :eek:. But enjoyed weekend and fully back on track again today.

Well done on all the losses girls. Good start into March :)

To all who got sotw a few weeks in a row. Brilliant!!! Nothing to worry about, you truly deserve it. :D I think it might actually spur some people on to stick to plan a bit better ;)

Have a fab week :wavey:
B. xx

well a brill week for me!
2lbs off, and my stone award. v pleased, and halfway towards Easter challenge!

1 lb gain for me this week.

Kind of expected after being ill last week. Have had the serious munchies since I started feeling better. Although I hadn't gone over my syns, I'd gone right up to 15 everyday, which is more than I normally do.....

So here's hoping that I'm now back on track and the weight will start going in the right direction!!!!!!

well done KirstyO and MrsMc :clap:
Lonestitcher, never mind. The 1 pound and more will be off soon. You can do it :)
B. xx

I'm a bit worried about weigh in tomorrow, I have eaten a packet of hobnobs this week, all within syns but i feel like I might gain and I really want my 1.5 stone award so praying for 1.5 lb loss.

well done everyone xx

Hi Everyone, Ilb off for me this week, I am pleased as i've been 'trial' baking slimming world desserts for a family party this weekend, and of course as well as baking.......
The carrot cake from the magazine this month is fab btw.
Good luck for next week,

0.5 lb for me this week - which I am more than happy with after the week I have had. Going to aim for a big loss this week - as the week after is a guaranteed gain!

1lb on for me this week - blaming star week! (Had a rubbish week foodwise so kind of deserve this anyway)

Well done to everyone for their losses + STS's + good luck for next week :)

Well done all losers. :)

I went to weigh in today and I was a bit :O when I got on the scales, I lost 5.5lb got my 1.5 stone award and SOTW :) 3lb off my 2 stone award :D

I managed to lose 0.5lb this week - it's going in the right direction just not quite quickly enough for my liking!

Back