We're going to see Joseph - Glasgow, Jan 2nd... everyone welcome x

No Central Station is down off Argyle St lol

I got a text from her about an hour or so ago, so shes still in the land of the living... though she did say she'd text me more info in a mo... still waiting ;)
Thanks - was panicking she'd got stuck in 2008!

So under clock GLC not queens! Am in full panic mode here now - talk about stressed!

Sorry to butt in here but have been following this thread with interest. In the best time honoured tradition should you not be under the clock at the station carrying a rolled up newspaper (or WW magazine) and wearing a red carnation?

I know you will have a really great time enjoy

M

Hahaha..!! thats just what i was thinking when i read that..! i think they should all have red carnations..!!

x x

i'm here!

in and out of B-T ..phone now creating B-T's everywhere.. also phone sloooooowly removing numbers from my address book..:confused:

and some of us have to work new years day you know :p and you know why? cause there are bloody loads of sad gets who want to do their food shopping! It was no quieter than a normal day :eek:

but yes I get in around 11ish i think, so am happy to go scout out some shops until 12:45 :D glad we have decided we can go and get ready at the TL before going out.. i like to travel comfy!

Jax if i have any signal shall text / ring you for some conversation on the train if i dont end up in the silent one :D

still trying to work out how i'm going to carry all my stuff. Packing for one night = FAIL. Packing for a fortnight? PASS :D

Hello stranger! Food shops are closed here so didnt think you'd be working LOL. Hope you get your bag sorted :p - did text u back dont know if you got it tho. Hopefully you'll get a signal from train - cya moro x

no i havent.. im stuck under Matty so cant get it :p (he's laid across me on settee.. nothing rude :D) what size bag are you taking? x

Just a holdall - am wondering whether to take a bottle of the red stuff (screw top lid) and a bottle of evian or whether to just hope I can buy it when we get there. Other than that everything fits in just right and its not that heavy. You only need a change of clothes for the theatre/meal, nightclothes and toiletry bag :D

OOh this is getting so exciting!! I wish I was packing a bag too!
Sandy, we should have just booked a room at TL too!! How exciting!! lol!

hope you all have a wonderful time.xxxx

Have a great day if I haven't just missed you but knowing jen perhaps in plenty of time!!!

M

Back