We're going to see Joseph - Glasgow, Jan 2nd... everyone welcome x

So sorry Emma cant make it but itll be great to meet you Jax

Awww does this mean our 0400 road trip to Prestwick is off then lol

I'm so excited bout meeting you both and Rach as well obviously for the first time - mind it feels like I've known Rach half my life lol - still cant believe OH said I could come!!! Me thinks some serious buttering up required tomorrow for our anniversary :D

Sorry i cant make it girlies, just too poorly :(. Gutted but hope you all have the best time! I expect piccies!:D

Shouldnt be on here but am getting slight withdrawal symptoms;) x

aww Sandy! :( i hope it improves soon - we could always dose you up with vit c and take lots of water with us for you to drink in my Mary Poppins bag :D

Aww Sandy :hug99: Hope your cough clears up in time - am so looking forward to meeting you and I cant see me getting to any of the other meet ups anytime soon. Take care and plenty of rest xxx

Worst case scenario Id give the theatre a miss but meet you before and after :)
Jolly good but I sure hope you make it for the theatre too! Is the cough easing at all?

My train arrives 12.45 and when I spoke to Rach last night she said hers was earlier ? 10-11ish -she said she'd have to force herself to fit in some retail therapy beforehand (cant see that being a problem for her LOL) then come back to the station to meet me. Not sure which hotel we're in or when we'll check in our bags tho. Have hardly slept the last two nights as so excited so will probably fall asleep on you :8855:

Great idea! However, having just read your diary - I hope your voice copes more than 15 mins by then!

Hello there everyone,

I shall be able to come along for the day/evening but not the show. Sandy, I hope your cough has got better, it's a blooming nuisance isn't it.

Been into Glasgow today - it's busy. My daughter finally bought the box set of the entire Friends dvds. It's funny, she watches the repeats all the time on tv and even knows the dialogue but still wants the box set.

See you all very soon...

AJ

p.s. have a super New Year's Evening:D.

Back