We're going to see Joseph - Glasgow, Jan 2nd... everyone welcome x

Ok guys whats the plans for tomorrow :)

Jen and I thought we'd meet up and then come and get you at the station. Mind you you wont get into the TL til 1500.

When we meet up is that us out for the day? lol I wondered about meeting at the station then maybe heading over to the Quay for coffee/drinks/lunch etc. No probs with parking and its right at the hotel so if Rach & Jax wanted to check in Jen, AJ and I could just wait at the Quay for them coming back over???

Open to suggestions but we should get organised lol

Oh and does everyone have mobile nos for each other?

God I sound bossy dont I :rotflmao:

I'm easy - dont mind - what time is the show - think its the evening performance but might be the matinee? Just wondering if we meet up like you say and thats it for the day - best travel in clothes for evening and if so what's the dress code for theatre? LOL

Also havent caught up with Rach since Tues so still not sure what hotel we're in but it sounds like you know - Are we going back to the hotel afterwards for a drink in our room if so is there anywhere local to buy a bottle? Hotel could be in the middle of nowhere for all I know :8855:

Re mobile numbers - I have Jen and Rach's and they mine but not yours - will PM u my number now x

Im going to go smart/casual. If we go to the Quay for lunch/drinks etc its only mins from your hotel, so you and Rach could go and check in & change then pop back over when youre ready??

Shows at 2000 so I expect we'll be out by the back of 2200. Not sure what the plans are from there, no doubt a drink or 2 ;) I wasnt sure if you and Rach would be wanting too late a night when youve been on the go since early on. Im up for a couple of drinks afterwards but to be honest Im flagging by about 2300/0000 these days with this cold etc... mind you if we've been in each others company since lunchtime we might be sick of the sight of each other by then ;)

I am happy to be a taxi for the night I am never ever drinking again! :(

All sounds great to me - Rach's train arrives before mine - mine arrives GLC 12.45 from London Kings X. Will travel in jeans and jumper - lot more comfy! Then as suggested will nip over and check in and change at some point. Drinks back at TL sound great (assume its a travelodge) if you're up to it and not flagging by then! Not sure if I'll be on the red stuff or a bottle of evian by then tho LOL - will I be able to buy these (and something for brekkie) on route to/from the TL or shd I bring them with me?

I am happy to be a taxi for the night I am never ever drinking again! :(
Hope you're not feeling too delicate Jen :p

I would be shocked if you didnt get breakie in the hotel...or TL as we are calling it! (took me ages to work that out Sandy...then read jax post..should have just continued to read!)
Now whats GLC....I am not on the ball at all today and mum has made the steak pie so going to have to get dressed at some point!!
I drank my body in drink last night....i was being so good this week too! oh dear! lol!

LOL awww poor you!!! I'll remember not to shout tomorrow! Drink loads a water and you'll feel fine soon.

GLC is on tickets as my destination so ? Glasgow Central as opposed to Glasgow Queens - At least I hope thats what it stands for LOL. Seeing as I'm last to arrive at GLC I suppose you three will have met up and I'll be looking out for the three of you. Will txt you when at Motherwell - on timetable supposed to be 12.25ish - at least that way will know if train on time or not!

ah yeah...glasgow central....ha ha! should have known that!!:D

Sorry to butt in here but have been following this thread with interest. In the best time honoured tradition should you not be under the clock at the station carrying a rolled up newspaper (or WW magazine) and wearing a red carnation?

I know you will have a really great time enjoy

M

Sorry to butt in here but have been following this thread with interest. In the best time honoured tradition should you not be under the clock at the station carrying a rolled up newspaper (or WW magazine) and wearing a red carnation?

I know you will have a really great time enjoy

M
:8855: Love it!!!

Sandy that sounds perfect with me as long as train arrives on time and its okay with Rach - she must have had a good night out if she's not online this late LOL

Anyone heard from Rach at all today? Not seen or heard from her at all and she's not responding to texts - presume she's in the bermuda triangle - but must admit am now getting quite worried bout her!

hey guys - have a fantastic time :) soooo jealous - love Joseph !!!!

look forward to the pics !

ENJOY.......

Debz xxxx

Jen is going to pick me up at 1200... so shall we be ultra traditional and say under the clock in the station at 1245??

Ah, finally surfaced... Hey, where'd the day go?

Sandy, is that the clock in Glasgow Queen Street? I should be able to meet you there...

AJ

I hope everyone who's meeting up tomorrow have a fab day meeting each other in person. Wish I could be there.

Back