What are you having for dinner tonight?

I've never had sweet potato. Can you eat is like a baked potato? They're always such awkward shapes heh!

I had a potato bake with chicken strips in. The sauce wasn't very nice though as it was a macaroni cheese one :(

King prawns, stir fry veg, chilli noodles all in wagamama sweet teriyaki sauce :p

I had salmon fillet with lemon and black pepper with Mediterranean tomato cous cous and roasted veg. Delicious!

Sounds lush, how many points is cous cous? I need to try that :)

I'm having a salmon fillet with some schwartz season all or garlic and pepper sprinkled on and oven baked with some egg noodles and then really bulking the dinner out with loads of free veg such as peppers, mushrooms, carrot strips stir fried with five spice and some soy sauce :)

Sounds lush, how many points is cous cous? I need to try that :)

I'm having a salmon fillet with some schwartz season all or garlic and pepper sprinkled on and oven baked with some egg noodles and then really bulking the dinner out with loads of free veg such as peppers, mushrooms, carrot strips stir fried with five spice and some soy sauce :)

The cous cous I got was asda own brand, the dried packet kind. Half a packet is 5 points and it is loads! I had the rest cold for lunch today with salad, roasted veggies and hummus. Yum!

The cous cous I got was asda own brand, the dried packet kind. Half a packet is 5 points and it is loads! I had the rest cold for lunch today with salad, roasted veggies and hummus. Yum!

Thanks for the info, I'm going to get myself some. I normally 'spend' 6 points on either pasta or rice so this'll make a nice change. Love this thread, giving me loads of ideas of different things to try.

Tonight I'm having King Prawn, mushroom and pepper Balti with rice. I'm using the coop healthier choice balti cook in sauce which is lush and you can have a 150g serving for only 2 points, 2points worth of prawns and 6 points worth of rice so 10 points in total.

I'm having Thai green chicken curry with brown rice and green beans in it :) x

I am having chicken and broccoli bake with cheesy crust, weight watchers recipe only 5 pp per serving but will probably have two as don't think portions are big x

Fresh trout stuffed with spinach and ricotta, plus big salad or fresh veggies. Yet to be decided :eek:

Back