What are you wearing today?

I'm wearing the first new piece of clothing I have bought since joining SW- a dress from Monsoon ; I'm very happy to report it's a whole size smaller!

I'm not dressed yet..or even out of bed :D soo pj's and my duvet I guess lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lucky your outfit sounds fab and I wish I could wear such things! Hope you have a great time I'd be intrigued to see a burlesque night lol
I went for some black trousers and a silvery grey flecked top I got from asda the other day. I'm not sure about the top as I think it makes me look pregnant or maybe its my big belly that does that lol
They don't have cchanging rooms at our asda and I don't think I would have bought it if they had lol

Burlesque night was fun - so many people had obviously invested huge amounts of time into creating some fabulous costumes, and the acts were great (although I was a bit disappointed that there were no aerial acts this time).
Was great to get some friends together although I blew the syns on wine, it was always going to be one of 'those' nights.

Our Asda has changing rooms but they always smell of cheesy feet so I buy and try on at home. They're always good about returns. I've stopped buying baggy tops as have seen me wearing them in photos and have learnt that they're not as flattering as they 'feel' they are. My sparkle top is from Miss Selfridges (I think - was in BHS and there's lots of different brands in there now). I bought it as an 'occasion' top but seem to wear it every bloomin' weekend.

Denim shorts over wooly tights and a stripey (Asda) top with a big red anchor necklace today - and possibly a cardie will be needed as well. Sunny but a bit chilly here in Cambs.

Glad you had a great night :D

Ultimate lazy day for me so grey jogging bottoms and a freebie UV top from BCM in Majorca lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4165588808.jpg
    image-4165588808.jpg
    606.1 KB · Views: 116
I am currently wearing tartin purple Pjs along with my furry night gown but got to get ready later and so CBA for toddler group. Going wear my pink butterfly dress with my converse's and a grey cardigan - yes I am missmash but I am autisitic and have no sense of fashion :p

A pair of SIZE 12!! :D black skinny jeans from next, with a leopard print vest top and leopard print pumps. And a cute little cream cardigan :)

Lazy day for me so wearing my worse jeans and a jumper which I should probably throw as its massive and I've had it since I was at school :/ but its keeping me warm for now and I've just thrown one that's even bigger then this one.... so I'll hang onto it for now

Black jeggings, white cami top with a loose sheer pink blouse type thing on top (very cute owl's on!) with a black cardi and my brown ankle uggs. Will snap a pic later if i remember!

Back