What are you wearing today?

Lol black is my fave colour - in fact almost everything in my wardrobe is black. Maybe now im losing I will consider more colour :)

Black leggings (a staple on WI day!), a little purple tunic and a cute pair of matching purple pumps! :)

I've been to an interview so I'm wearing a black dress and tights. It might have been a bit low cut for an interview though. Oops! (interviewed by men so maybe it'll be to my advantage)

Have got snobby clothes on today - black leggings, oversided black jumper & slipper boots - a day of hair bleaching & dying today :)

workout gear underneath a big jumper and jeans at the moment, but out with my sister and her kids later so after my workout I'll be back in scruffy jeans and a jumper (I've made the mistake of wearing my best stuff and having baby sick on it before haha)

**punk*~*star** said:
Have got snobby clothes on today - black leggings, oversided black jumper & slipper boots - a day of hair bleaching & dying today :)

Loving the snobby clothes!!! Auto correct is fab.

I have a black dress and heels on for the office.

I'm wearing a black ditsy patterned dress with different colour detailing, black long cardi and tights.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Black leggings, a pink tunic, leopard print pumps and a matching oversized leopard print hair bow. Just kinda through it together this morning but I'm liking it, it looks cute :)

A black top with Peter Pan collar and leggings. Not so much chest on show today :)

I was wearing trousers and a grey wollen top with a roll neck and tight fitting belt - its WI in 20 mins so now wearing leggings and a vest top lol

Brown linen button-through shirt dress and gold flats. It's late November and still 25 degrees and 90% humidity at 6.30am, can't wait for it to get cooler!

Brown linen button-through shirt dress and gold flats. It's late November and still 25 degrees and 90% humidity at 6.30am, can't wait for it to get cooler!

Swap?!Screen Shot 2012-11-21 at 23.04.12.png

Black skinny jeans, a cream blouse with a lace back over the top of a white cami, a leopard print neck scarf and leopard print pumps :)

Back