Whats occurring?

Finished work at 7 am drive to mothers, home cooked bacon and eggs for the boy, just doing sausage bacon eggs and mushrooms got me and hubby (will wake him), then to bed with a book for a snooze!

Well Saturday I tried to catch up on all the tv I've recoreded & did the ironing at the same time, put tea in oven & when OH came in from work we went out geocaching with DS who was up for the wkend, then picked up MiL for Saturday night wine & chocs, watch SCD, taxi home for MiL.

Yesterday, more catch up tv in morning, dropped DS off at railway station, dropped DD off at boyfriends, picked up DS from railway station as a cargo train on fire was causing delays, more catch up tv (yes there's lots), dropped off DS at railway station, again, OH home, tea in oven & out geocaching. Then spent the evening reading my travel mags.

Today, put washing in, got washing out, cleaned bedroom & ensuite. Now off to work, & when we get home will go out geocaching for about an hour, or until it goes dark.

Yeah, I love these type of threads.

Sorted breakfast for us all, washing folded, pjs....still on lol. And a cup of tea in hand =D then ill blitz the house top to bottom =] ah what fun!!

Ooh just found this! I live this type of thread cuz im a nosey cow!!

Saturday was a bit of a nothing day. Few hours in a&e as my youngest had a fall but all was ok. We then had an afternoon at home napping and playing and then kids stopped at grandmas sat night.

Sunday hubs and I got up and went into town quite early to do some shopping as we have a little person birthday this week! We then rushed home, picked the kids up, quick lunch (1/2 eaten in the car) and back out to a steam railway near us as we'd booked on a train and it was a gorgeous day and lovely place with nice play areas etc.

We left there and went to meet hubs grandparents for a lovely carvery meal and then home, kids to bed, watched both X factors from the weekend and then bed!!

Was a lovely weekend! X

I've just got in from taking the boys I nanny for to school. Monday mornings are usually horrible after they've been spoilt all weekend and today was no exception so I've decided that despite the pile of ironing and hoovering I need to do, for my own sanity I am not touching it today. I've made a coffee and I'm now on the sofa which is where I plan to stay till lunchtime. Might have a nap too :)

Well, breakfast with my boy and usual getting ready routine, then i got a text to tell me im not needed in work this morning! :O :D so a guilt free morning at home! Coffee made, tv on!

....researching my christmas cake recipe :) sorry, its not sw friendly, but i refuse to bake and ice a festive spectacular thats made out of scan bran and dust! :p

l0v3child said:
....researching my christmas cake recipe :) sorry, its not sw friendly, but i refuse to bake and ice a festive spectacular thats made out of scan bran and dust! :p

Lol x

Not sure, I've done my exercise for the day and had a lovely shower. I do have some housework to do but I'm wrapped up in my cardi and don't feel like moving, so going to relax a little now. Might do loads of cooking today, got to make lasagne for tea, but might also make apple and parsnip soup for later on in the week.

Well I got to work & been in about 1.5hrs, when I got a call from my daughter who was extremely upset, her cat had been run over & was in the vets being operated on & could I pick her up. I'd cycled to work so had to cycle home, get the car, pick her up, but when I got to her the vets had called & Nephi had passed away:( so took my daughter to the vets to pick her up, took her back home to bury her.

So now back at work & will probably see DD later for catch up & see how she's feeling.

Well I got to work & been in about 1.5hrs, when I got a call from my daughter who was extremely upset, her cat had been run over & was in the vets being operated on & could I pick her up. I'd cycled to work so had to cycle home, get the car, pick her up, but when I got to her the vets had called & Nephi had passed away:( so took my daughter to the vets to pick her up, took her back home to bury her.

So now back at work & will probably see DD later for catch up & see how she's feeling.

Oh no :( hope your daughter is okay.

Happy Holidays said:

:( rip kitty x

Uni seminar earlier, then lunch at nandos with some friends followed by shopping, back home now chilling with a blueberry green tea :)

Happy Holidays said:

:( so sad, hope your daughter is ok xx

Last edited:
Had a horrible day so got straight in and poured a large glass of wine! Bf made a gorgeous stir fry for dinner, watched corrie, eastenders and second corrie now in bed with my Harry Moseley book. If you haven't heard of him, google him. Such an amazing little boy with an incredibly sad but inspiring story. Only a couple of chapters in but already cried my eyes out. Will be a weepy one tonight, its his first anniversary today :( RIP harry x

Snuggled up in bed as I'm the one who has to be up at stupid o'clock to let the dogs out in the morning. God I'm knackered!! I'm sure being a single mum for years wasn't this hard lol. But this time I'm looking after OH who is still on crutches and off work after 2 weeks, a 12 yr old, a dog and a 12 week old puppy......plus go to work myself......Arghhh!!

Back