Whats occurring?

Had a horrible day so got straight in and poured a large glass of wine! Bf made a gorgeous stir fry for dinner, watched corrie, eastenders and second corrie now in bed with my Harry Moseley book. If you haven't heard of him, google him. Such an amazing little boy with an incredibly sad but inspiring story. Only a couple of chapters in but already cried my eyes out. Will be a weepy one tonight, its his first anniversary today :( RIP harry x

He was from around my area bless him. Let me know if you think the book would be suitable for a mature 11 year old?x

*Emsie* said:
He was from around my area bless him. Let me know if you think the book would be suitable for a mature 11 year old?x

So far (halfway through) I would say yes, it is sad but its so inspiring but of course I haven't yet got to the bit about the end of his life. I will let you know xx

My GAWD! Karma made me pay for my quiet morning! Lol.
Safeguarding twilight at work, which i hate, it upsets me every time talking about such sensitive subjects, alas its essential. Then a flat tyre, desperate race to the tyre place after ringing them and them staying open for me, to fork out £115 on 2 new tyres ....i didnt have a spare. Gah! Then race back to the childminders to fetch child and get him cubs on time, run around doing errands before picking him up and then remembering i hadnt eaten at 9.30pm! ...wi tomorrow, be nice to sit and drink coffee at group lol.

My GAWD! Karma made me pay for my quiet morning! Lol.
Safeguarding twilight at work, which i hate, it upsets me every time talking about such sensitive subjects, alas its essential. Then a flat tyre, desperate race to the tyre place after ringing them and them staying open for me, to fork out £115 on 2 new tyres ....i didnt have a spare. Gah! Then race back to the childminders to fetch child and get him cubs on time, run around doing errands before picking him up and then remembering i hadnt eaten at 9.30pm! ...wi tomorrow, be nice to sit and drink coffee at group lol.

Good to be looking forward to wi!x

*Emsie* said:
Good to be looking forward to wi!x

Only for the laughs and lemon hifis! Haha. What the scales will say heaven only knows!! X

Good look for your interview! :)

gettingfit said:
Walk in the rain later,breakfast,then do some knitting,ironing and find a film to watch.:)
I need to find a miniature bottle of Contreau which means going into Tesco :eek: but I must not buy anything else as I want another NSD.:)

So, whats in a paolo christmas cake?? Xx

......about to wake OH up then we need to get a new shower pully switch thing as ours stopped working last night, which meant no shower, Arghhh!! Hope you can't smell me from where you are!! Lol.
We were going to go and have a look at some new cars, not because we need one, just something to do to get OH out of the house for a bit while he's on crutches.
Then it's work for me this afternoon after the doggies have been walked....and it's not raining :) woo hoo

Extra exercise today for me as a gave in and ate the bag of M&MS last night;(
no control when I've had a couple of glasses of wine!! Very Disappointed with myself because I have been reasonably good. Can't get weighed tomorrow because I've to take parents to the airport so will have an extra week to pull it back on track .

Not much during the day, going to change both the beds ready to put a wash on but have to wait for little ones school uniform so I'll put the wash on tonight ready to hang out tomorrow.

Later on its WI and then the last day of week 2 of my running club.

Oh and I'm very excited about trying the blue cheese laughing cow triangles and the oakly healthy chocolate milk

In bed feeling the lurg!

Hope you're feeling better soon.

I've swapped a book on readitswapit, so off to post office in a mo to post that. Work isn't too busy so I've been googling info on the IPL (Indian Premier League), I want to find out all the best hotels to stay in before the schedule comes out, then I can book asap.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

I've swapped a book on readitswapit, so off to post office in a mo to post that. Work isn't too busy so I've been googling info on the IPL (Indian Premier League), I want to find out all the best hotels to stay in before the schedule comes out, then I can book asap.

Readitswapit??? Need to look into this I think!
Have registered and trying to find way round it! Thanks for mentioning it have not heard of it before x

Last edited:
Im in my bed! Im sooooooo tired tonight! X

Back