What's your favourite advert?

Puppet cruelty is very different and I have engaged in it myself before, so then I see your point. Glad to hear you weren't gonna start beating up monkeys, lol :p

Cravendales cats with thumbs has me in stitches.

The car ad - little Darth Vader! :D

[FONT=&quot]==[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]#1 Rule for Healthy Eating[/FONT][FONT=&quot] >> [FONT=&quot]Eat only foods that are 1 ingredient[/FONT] (and follow this rule 90-95% of the time) – anything else is an ‘edible food-like substance...!’[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Start date: 11 May 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Start weight: 14st 0lbs (196lbs)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1st week’s loss: 4lbs[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Goals[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Size 16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Size 14[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Target weight: 10st 7lbs[/FONT]

I also the skittles advert, and I love the music on the new heineken advert!

love the T mobile ads :)

I wouldn't really of course, but there's something about those monkey puppets!

There's definitely something freaky about those monekys!!

Cravendales cats with thumbs has me in stitches.

I love this advert!! i have cats and we do have cravendale, and those stare at it lol!!

I've heard it on the radio and it's even better i think!

i love the dogs with the false teeth! lol!

I might get beaten with something for it, but I quite like the GoCompare adverts. I find them quite amusing, and like them or not they do their job...no-one will ever forget that company in a hurry. :p

I bloody hate them adverts!!..the last one, wasn't too bad though!..less annoying

I wouldn't really of course, but there's something about those monkey puppets![/QUOTE

And I HATE monkeys anyway!!

I might get beaten with something for it, but I quite like the GoCompare adverts. I find them quite amusing, and like them or not they do their job...no-one will ever forget that company in a hurry. :p

It's a love/hate thing...
Really gets on my nerves but the new one makes me giggle when he says about the free courtesy CART.

I think they're getting much cleverer. The aliens one annoyed me a bit with those green things dancing on the moon, but they can be quite amusing with the little one-liners (courtesy cart, would he cost much...nah, he's just a tenor, etc.)
Much less annoying than that we buy any car nonsense. I'm sure that advert was banned under the Geneva Convention as being too much like torture. :p

I also love the dulux one x

HTML:
HTML:

I hate the Go Compare adverts, I have to turn off radio and switch channel on TV when they come on,and no way would I ever ever use Go Compare!

Love the Cravendale ad with the cats though :)

I used to like the cheesestring advert - in the airport when they question him and he shouts 'I'm just cheese!' proper made me chuckle coz my son used to say it all time

My 20 month old loves the aliens on the go compare advert

I love song on heineken advert I had to download it for my iPod :)

Back