What's your favourite advert?

loving the sausage one at the moment (although i cannot eat them!)

the one with the man and the little dog! makes me laugh!

The dog's doodahs advert is hilarious. The woman laughing at the end and saying she has just let out a little bit of wee makes me laugh every time. The chocolate weetabix one with the animals talking is very funny too!!!

I also like the new comparethemarket adverts, where the Meerkats go to a woman's house and the dog barks at the end and the Meerkats jump, haha! Makes me giggle!

Yes! I like that one hah! I thinks its for moneysupermarket.

I like the new guzzle puzzle sweets advert where the shapes are on the phone asking for advice. Haha!

I like all the natural confectionary company ad's. Matt Berry's voice cracks me up :D

They are great ads. I also like the one for vw with the mini darth vader he was sooo cute x

Emmaline said:
Anyone like "Harvey and Rabbit"? I think it's really hilarious. My sister hates it.

Love that one too. Also loving the EDF ads, think the new thing looks like a poo!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

I love the Harvey ads and the EDF ads, he's called Zingy :)

i love the old smash one with the aliens also i love the new m & m one when the yellow one is dressed in tweed and says wot wot l always laugh i say its my dad lol

At the mo I love the lurpak one... I love the song 'chop chop chop chop chopping, dice dice dice dice dicing....' it makes me soo happy! Hmmm I'm strange!

Sent from Sue's iPhone using MiniMins :)

I love all the irn-bru ads - always original
Ialso liked the old ad for (I think) mcvities digestives - "tea's too wet without one" - how true!

I like the one that goes 'you feel up my senses like a night in the forest'

Back