Why has my weight loss slowed down? Pleeeaaaaase come and advise me oh wise ones...

I'm certainly not built like a runner and can only manage a few miles but I try and get out every few days.

I uploaded the pics from my iPhone but can't even see them myself? There must be a way to do it correctly using the app?

GretaGrip said:
I uploaded the pics from my iPhone but can't even see them myself? There must be a way to do it correctly using the app?

They are on your profile. I am on my iPhone and can see them :) if you click on the members image (beside name), it will bring up their profile then down the bottom click on the 'photo' tab :)

Ah if you're 100% for 7 days then a 5lb loss will be easy pips for you! It's always very motivating to drop under that stone barrier isn't it? Even when it's only by half a pound!

The pics are rubbish really. The one of me at 14/15 stone is the only one in existence as I've always avoided the camera - that pic was taken by my daughter on my phone and for some reason I decided to keep it. The rest are of me posing like a twat in front of various mirrors : )

It's worth sticking with book worm that's for sure. One quote that motivates me is this ... ' being overweight is hard. Dieting is hard. Choose your hard.... '

For some reason that resonates with me.

Back