wishing for skinny legs

I find that nights are my worst part of the day however it went really well, i had some kinder chocobons which are only 1.5 syns each and some jelly babies- only 1 syn too. It really helped to stave the sweet cravings!
Tonights going to be a bit of a mare because we are going to the OH parents for a takeaway curry i've looked up the syns for some curries and I can have a lamb rogan josh for 6.5 syns and a popodom for 4 and we always have boiled rice. Now that all sounds good but it's going to be hard to say no to the Nann bread and having bits of those creamy curries, I just need to think of where I want to be and think is a nann bread worth 30ish syns? Not going to have syns during the day because I don't want to go over 15 syns today but I feel confident.
This year i've decided to make myself like mushrooms, it's going reasonably well mushrooms with my fry up and i finely chopped them into my pasta sauce last night it was all good because you couldn't taste them. It's not so much the taste but more the texture, i've found you cant over cook them because they go really rubbery otherwise or is that just how they should be?

Wow I did it! I went and only had my curry which meant that I ended the day on 14.5 syns! I know this doesn't sound like a massive deal for a lot of people but it is for me. As I usually go with a plan and it goes straight out the Window once I get to the dinner table!

I thought I would upload some before pics, sorry about the quality.

Attachments

• 1388917819619.jpg
    1388917819619.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 1388917835189.jpg
    1388917835189.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 51
Today seems to be one of those days where I can't eat enough. It's all free or super free though so can't complain and I've finished the day on 10.5 syns.
Back at work tomorrow which I'm looking forward to however I find the stafg room hard because of the biscuits and so on but I will be strong. Here are some of the challenges I face at work following sw.
1. Runnig around after 30 4-5 year olds and needing a sugar kick.
2. Making sure I eat breakfast.
3. Taking my measured milk to school.
4. Saying no to biscuits/ sweets in staff room.
5. Me!
But if I can do a curry night and keep to plan than this is only a small hurdle!

I made a real effort today to eat breakfast at school today and definitely made a difference. I said no to home made bread at school too. Took loads of food with me but ate the extras when I got home because I needed it then . I'll keep taking too much because I can have it if I need to. I'm really craving sweet things atm because of the time of month, spent 5 syns on snack a jacks 5 on jelly baboes and then another 3 on choco bons.

Good god I lost 7.5 lb in group tonight, couldn't believe it! Such a positive starting point.

still trying to maintain an air of positivity but it is difficult when you're tired and mother nature has taken hold of you however i'm definitely in the right frame of mind because instead of going for the chocolate i've been reaching for free foods. Not going to lie though it's been hard today and i'm seriously contemplating bed in a moment!

I was hoping that you the cravings would go but for some reason they haven't but I'm not giving in, every day I don't give in is another day I'm closer to target and fitting back into clothes.

Things went a little bit of track last night and spent 20syns on chocolate so I ended up having 30 syns yesterday however I think I needed it because I've got not cravings today it might also have something to do with getting a decent amount of sleep for one night.
It was quite sweet yesterday because the OH said that you can tell that you've lost weight- I thought that he was just saying it to be nice as I had banished him to the kitchen to eat biscuits because I didn't have the power to say no. Though when I pushed him on it he sheepishly said "your bum looks smaller" I'll take that, makes me feel more confident.
Just two more days until weigh in, it would be great to loose a few pounds but to be honest anything in the negative would be great!

Haven't written ob here for a while. Everything is ok I've lost a whopping 8.5lb in January which I'm really proud of. I would love a loss of 2 pounds next week.

Back