Your Body Magic

I did a strength training class yesterday. Today I'm going swimming with the kids and will try to squeeze a run in later.

Last edited:
I've been trying to up the amount of walking I do. I haven't done any today as our rescue dog has just been neutered so I have to watch him but I did 8 miles (it took me 3 hours!) of dog walking the other day.

I will do more! I'm going to attempt some kind of youtube fitness video later. :p

I've just done an hour of Zumba, and an hour of intensive cleaning in the house - good for the body and the soul as I'll be able to chill out in a sparkling house tonight! :D

I did 1 hr body combat + 1/2 zumba this morning x

Walked a mile this morning :) xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

I'm about to go swimming again! Did 16 lengths yesterday, aiming for at least 20 today! Possibly more :) :) bring it on! =)

Absolutely! Pretty much anything that's not sitting on your bum counts! :D

I've seen angels with less shine!! ;)

25 minute run today, didn't think I could do it but i did!!!! 300 calories burned, that's beyond amazing =)

I also did 25 pull-ups just before I went out, amazing how it felt easier to do after it only being my third attempt. And the first two were beyond hilariously bad!

Very much looking forward to my run on Monday!

I'm not sure what to expect with weight loss. It's the first week I've been really unsure. It's making me nervous!

Well done! :) I've had a day off today as I am seriously aching from the ab work we did at Zumba yesterday - would go to the gym tomorrow but all the roads are closed due to the Manchester Marathon so not sure I have any way of getting there!! Will have to be a run around here if all else fails.

Well done! :) I've had a day off today as I am seriously aching from the ab work we did at Zumba yesterday - would go to the gym tomorrow but all the roads are closed due to the Manchester Marathon so not sure I have any way of getting there!! Will have to be a run around here if all else fails.

The best I do at the moment is the 25 pull-ups...after I finished the running I think I need to find a good ab work out! 25 is ok, doesn't take longer than a minute and I've thought of picking it up to 50...but how to do it without being bored???! Maybe some motivational Eye Of The Tiger playing?!! Lol *does Rocky air punches*

Back