Your Body Magic

10 mins run and 30 mins on bike at gym this morning - needed it as was yawning the whole way there!! :D

Thank you I did I lost 3.5lbs really really happy :)

Massive well done!!! I remember the week I got that number...completely shocked! =)

10 mins run and 30 mins on bike at gym this morning - needed it as was yawning the whole way there!! :D

Have you ever tried spinning??? I seriously wish I could join a spinning class as I loved it when I went to a gym!! I have way too many exercise commitments going now though! :p

Have you ever tried spinning??? I seriously wish I could join a spinning class as I loved it when I went to a gym!! I have way too many exercise commitments going now though! :p

Haha yes, I tried a class just after new year (at 7am in the morning!!) and vowed never to go back!! :D I could barely even keep up with the sitting down bits, never mind the standy up bits!!!! Maybe when I'm a bit fitter I might try it again, but it's put me off for a long time!

Haha yes, I tried a class just after new year (at 7am in the morning!!) and vowed never to go back!! :D I could barely even keep up with the sitting down bits, never mind the standy up bits!!!! Maybe when I'm a bit fitter I might try it again, but it's put me off for a long time!

Oh noooo I loved it!! I only did it at my pace on the bike, never a class, and looking back I think I probably did an easy level! I loved how fast I made my legs spin round lol =D

Oh noooo I loved it!! I only did it at my pace on the bike, never a class, and looking back I think I probably did an easy level! I loved how fast I made my legs spin round lol =D

Haha it is a bizarre feeling! We do have a spinning bike in the work gym so maybe I'll venture onto that some time when the gym's empty in case I make an idiot of myself.... I fell off the regular exercise bike while getting off it the other day haha!! Accident-prone should be my middle name :D

Soooo jealous!! I may ask hubby to buy me a bike for my birthday in September and start saving petrol going to work! Ooooh got me thinking....!

Oops meant to say, done 210 sit ups today too ^.^ My stomach muscles were sore all day, yay! They're feeling the pinch =D

Ooh do it, get a bike if work is cycling distance!! :D And well done on all the crunches!

Ooh do it, get a bike if work is cycling distance!! :D And well done on all the crunches!

Work is an hour's walk away, so not sure what cycling is but considering it takes me 7 minutes to drive there I do feel rather guilty that I haven't thought of doing it seriously before now! :) thanks, if my stomach muscles had eyes it'd be glaring at me with horror right now! My body is not liking it lol

Work is an hour's walk away, so not sure what cycling is but considering it takes me 7 minutes to drive there I do feel rather guilty that I haven't thought of doing it seriously before now! :) thanks, if my stomach muscles had eyes it'd be glaring at me with horror right now! My body is not liking it lol

If it's 7 mins driving it's definitely bikeable, but don't feel guilty, work's only 7km away for me and I've never biked it despite cycling 10km on the exercise bike every lunchtime haha! And don't worry about your stomach muscles glaring at you, they'll have to get used to this and they'll grow to love it! ;)

If it's 7 mins driving it's definitely bikeable, but don't feel guilty, work's only 7km away for me and I've never biked it despite cycling 10km on the exercise bike every lunchtime haha! And don't worry about your stomach muscles glaring at you, they'll have to get used to this and they'll grow to love it! ;)

Haha they will when I have a washboard stomach one day! ;) my husband guilted me into sit ups cos he said I'll end up with saggy skin if I didn't and carriers on to lose 3 more stone...that scared me! I dont think it would happen but every little helps ^.^

Oh I've already had my concerned mother on the phone saying I'm overdoing it! She'd kill me if she found out I was cycling too! Lol

Just completed Week 7 Day 2 of running. That was probably the hardest run yet! It's soooo warm outside BUT I completed my fastest mile PB!

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

20 mins on bike and 10 min run at the gym this morning :D

20 mins on bike and 10 min run at the gym this morning :D

You are a good one aren't you?!! ^.^ you're making me miss the gym soooo much I loved my routine there!

You are a good one aren't you?!! ^.^ you're making me miss the gym soooo much I loved my routine there!

I think after at least 21 days of doing it I've finally made it a habit (as per the theory of making and breaking habits!)!! :D Gentle gym tomorrow morning (easy non-sweaty bike ride) followed by pilates after work, can't wait!!

Back