Your Body Magic

30 Day Shred done - day 1 level 1! Killer!

Only body magic I done today is cleaning up after inconsiderate messy customers on a bank holiday in IKEA! Now if that didn't burn some calories I dunno what else will! :)

Going for 1 mile run before weigh in tomorrow! Did that rather well last week :)

now thats an idea! we go to they gym after SW class, we're doing it the wrong way round haha

my thinking was if we go to the gym after i wouldnt 'treat' myself after class

now thats an idea! we go to they gym after SW class, we're doing it the wrong way round haha

my thinking was if we go to the gym after i wouldnt 'treat' myself after class

Ahhh that's clever to go after actually!! If I squeeze it in between end of my shift and weigh in, it means I've done what I can if I've been bad so I won't beat myself up on the scales 100% lol. Cos ill have already started some good work =D wish I could go running after! 7pm is a mad dash to get home, start dinner, then before I know it, it's bed time!

This was about 2 hours of the body magic from yesterday lol. I was a machine! Hubby was playing on Ps3, so when he stuck his head out as I finished he said 'where the hell is the hedge' haha. Don't think he's impressed that its gone but I wanted to make garden bigger. And it'll grow back anyway, ill just keep it trim ^.^ just need a chainsaw to cut it to the base. I don't need no man! Haha

Attachments

• image-738559550.jpg
    image-738559550.jpg
    854.7 KB · Views: 40
Finally got back into the gym today - 20 mins bike and 10 mins run :)

Today at the gym -

200 cals on the Cross Trainer
100 cals on the Bike
200 cals on the Rowing Machine

6 x 10 reps @ 60lbs Tricep Extention - for the bingo wings ! :D

Total cals burned = 500 cals

Today at the gym -

100 cals on the Bike

Wow well done! I miss the gym but I just kept being tortured by the money coming out every month! Especially the weeks I didn't go to the gym :( have you tried spinning? Used to love that

Wow well done! I miss the gym but I just kept being tortured by the money coming out every month! Especially the weeks I didn't go to the gym :( have you tried spinning? Used to love that

Thanks Lauren :), no never tried spinning, but does it make you like crazy dizzy ? :p

Kay xx

Haha no it's a spin bike, your legs are propelled round depending on how fast you pedal. It feels AMAZING :) rest of you is stationary just the legs and thighs on a very fast stationary bike :) I recommend it if your gym had a spin bike!

Haha no it's a spin bike, your legs are propelled round depending on how fast you pedal. It feels AMAZING :) rest of you is stationary just the legs and thighs on a very fast stationary bike :) I recommend it if your gym had a spin bike!

Thanks, I think they have them at my gym, must give it a go ! :D

Kay xx

Today at the gym - (Tuesday)

100 cals on the Bike

Back