Your own private SW rules?

Mine involves bread, wraps and pittas that are not HExB

As long as it adds up to the same amount of calories as the actual healthy extra, then it still counts as a healthy extra.

I don't do it often, and I have a good diet where I am confident I'm getting enough fibre anyway, so when I do cheat very occasionally, I refuse to syn it :)

As long as it adds up to the same amount of calories as the actual healthy extra, then it still counts as a healthy extra.

I don't do it often, and I have a good diet where I am confident I'm getting enough fibre anyway, so when I do cheat very occasionally, I refuse to syn it :)

I do this too, doesn't matter where it's from, if it's a wholemeal pitta, I'm going to have it as my HeB - I'll stop this when weight loss slows but for now, eating this is better that what I was before!

I do this too, doesn't matter where it's from, if it's a wholemeal pitta, I'm going to have it as my HeB - I'll stop this when weight loss slows but for now, eating this is better that what I was before!

Yep, I do this too sometimes! So long as it's the same calories as a hexb and im still losing I dont mind.

I love this thread, I don't syn ketchup either! :D

If I eat half a Greggs sausage roll, the syns are all in the half that is left and I give that to the dog! (He's very slim!)

If I eat half a Greggs sausage roll, the syns are all in the half that is left and I give that to the dog! (He's very slim!)

Haha! If I did this I'd never lose any weight! They're one of my biggest weaknesses! :eatdrink023:

Love this thread, I needed a giggle today! x
giggling.gif

Another one is that supermarket equivalents are syn free where the nutritional value is almost identical. I'm thinking muller lights and cheese triangles etc. Mainly because I swear there are kick backs involved. If the weight loss slows this will be the first thing I will change but until then....I refuse to get into bed with laughing cow!! Haha

Avocado is free, and granary counts as a HEXB! Not had any problems yet though and been doing this for about 6 months, haha! :D.

Oh, and when you only plan to eat half a chocolate bar and syn it, the other half that you accidentally eat doesn't count ;P.

For me bread is the same. Also 1 slice from a large loaf is HEXB. Also Cheese is same as long as calories equivalent to 6 syns (120 calories) then it is a HEXA for me - mind I only started eating cheese with this plan.

Christmas is a holiday.........we spend, we don't hoard, and that includes calories
Calories don't count at Christmas.
New Year is a holiday............same rules above...apply.......
All the mince pies, roasties, stuffing, chocolates, and cream that I've eaten, don't count at all! Got them one day, exchanged the next (think about it) xx

118027d1388619402t-thursday-weighers-happy-new-year-2.jpg

Ketchup (as with all sauces) are syn free. I only syn mayo and spread on a sandwich or toast.

Condiments are so free.

Wraps/large bread and granary are all hexb as long as it is measured.

Cooked fruit is syn free - I refuse to syn a bit of cooked apple with my roast pork dinner just because I don't eat it raw!

Just decided that from now on 1 tbsp of any oil/mayo (I do not do light stuff) as my skin needs oil to be healthy and also curry spices do not taste bitter when fried.

I have always done Green days, and when I did SW years ago, you were allowed to have 6 syns of a meat or meat substitute product, and count it as a HEB. I often had a Quorn escalope or something similar and count it as a HEB. Occasionally, I still do this. I have never measured my milk, either. Oh, and if I mash a banana, or bake an apple I don't count it as syns.

Look at it this way you are not going to mash 10 bananas or bake 5 apples and eat them in one go. so that is syn free

In winter I warm up my frozen fruits and have with my youghrt.

I think everything in moderation is good - variety is a spice of life as they say.

I refuse to syn tinned fruit that is in fruit juice or mashed banana. I also use a handful of fresh fruit to make milkshake and refuse to syn that either

I'd be too scared to have any of my own rules, it would be my luck that I would keep gaining weight!

Back