Your own private SW rules?

If you can see through it then it's free- obviously it's see through therefore got nothing in it- I apply this to water, vodka, Malibu

If 6 laughing cow lights are a healthy HEXA then sometimes I only have 1 on some toast so it's free (even if I do use my HEXA wisely somewhere else)

Sauces are free if you spread them- so if your making a sandwich and spread some mayo/ketchup on the bread as opposed to dolloping it on then it's free because the bread absorbs it!

Takeaways = whatever syns you have remaining for the week on weigh in day!!

You DO know that if you eat 12 bananas you become radio active don't you?

Can ANYONE eat 12 bananas???? lol
:confused:

I so needed this this morning!! Im glad im not the only o e with my own mini rules lmao!!!

You DO know that if you eat 12 bananas you become radio active don't you?

Can ANYONE eat 12 bananas???? lol
:confused:

I have been told - quite seriously - that if you eat more than seven bananas in a day you will die from potassium poisoning. In fact, you would need to eat about 200 bananas to reach potassium toxicity levels. But that doesn't stop lots of people believing it!

Didn't know about the radioactive thing, though - that's really worrying!! Will I glow in the dark??

Don't know about glowing, but you'd definitely make something tick!
nervous.gif
..................AARRGGHH!!!!

This was on TV this week, 50 SHOCKING DIETING FACTS, and you CAN get too high potassium levels apparently. I suppose thinking about it sensibly, people make smoothies so put all sorts of stuff in for the whole day......they just don't know that smashing it all to smithereens, has released all the sugar!!
big-surprise-smiley-emoticon.gif

That a dash of milk here and there in a tea/coffee is totally free ;)

Yyy! This is my rule - i never count milk in tea. Or ketchup. As someone else said, if my weightloss slowed I would probably change it, but it's never been an insure when I have done SW before.

Let's face it, I didn't get to almost 14 stone by forgetting to count milk in my hot drink, did I?! ;)

Anything eaten at a SW taster has no syns. Come on, why would our friends and fellow weighers feed us synful things?!

Sooooooo true!!!

A long time ago I lost a load of weight, not on SW (I did it by myself but it was around the principal of healthy eating and exercise and now I'm doing SW I find a lot of it is very similar to what I used to do) and I had loads of rules such as:

I couldn't buy biscuits, chocolate & crisps, but if someone offered me one I could have it.
I couldn't go to fast food restaurants but if I was at a proper sit-down restaurant I could eat whatever I wanted.
If something was free then I could have it (you should have seen me at buffets :eek: )

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol I soo needed this today! :D mine is sugar free jelly pots which are only 4 cals but they want me to syn them...that ain't happening and tinned peaches in natural juice, because I love peaches and I don't see why i can't have them ;)

I count sugar free gum as free
I count peas and sweetcorn as superfree, but bananas as free
If a cereal bar has as much fibre as a HEXB cereal bar, it's a HEXB. If it has more calories, I syn the extra.
I'm allowed two HEXAs per day if they're both low fat (e.g. skimmed milk and Philly light) until my stomach ulcer heals.

Loving some of your rules!

Well PG you can have 5 of those jelly pots to count a syn....I wouldn't bother either!
OMILORD, I have a packet of gum every day..forgot all about that!..I don't swallow it, it MUST be free!
:)

If I can fit on a teaspoon, it counts as a teaspoon. None of this Tablespoon nonsense! :p

Back