0% fat greek yogurt in spain

Does anyone know where I can buy this? I have looked in mercadona but they dont seem to do it where I live. I am near Malaga. Thanks x

What a coincidence !!! I looked in Mercadona as well today and couldn't find it.

I know I have seen total 0% fat Greek yogurt somewhere. i think it must have been in Iceland and you have an Iceland store in Mijas, not to far away from you.

Yup just found it and it is on sale there

TOTAL 0% GREEK YOGURT 500G

2.48 €

the phone number if you want to ring and see if they have it in is Mijas tel: 952 667 316
and Puerto Banus is TEL: 952905040

I have definitely bought this somewhere. I did think it was mercadona. Maybe it was Charter ( Consum ) I will have a look over the weekend when I pop in. Thats if you have a Consum there Malaga way??

I live near Malaga for part of the year and have bought it in Iceland in Mijas.
What about Carrefour in Torremolinos - they seem to have improved their dairy section lately. Not there are the moment but will be back in month so will keep my fingers crossed as it is quite a drive to Mijas just to buy yoghurt!!!
Euromarket was the first place I was ever able to buy low fat cottage cheese so maybe look in there if you are in the area.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the replies. Unfortuntately Iceland is quite a bit away and I dont have a car here just use public transport and taxis. Had never thought of Carrefour in Torre as I actually just live 10 mins away from there . Will pop up tomorrow and have a look.

I have bought Danone low fat Greek Yogurt a couple of times, but it's rather expensive, and yesterday I was in Dia and by chance saw they have sweetened fat free natural Greek yogurt for less than half the price of the other.

The low fat Danone greek, sweetened is 2.5 syns a pot, I bought them by mistake.
Don't know about the plain ones as not bought them lately.
Our Mercadona don't have them but Consum do.
Hopefully the supermarkets will do their own versions cheaper soon.

Back